Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 499 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
FrostVortex
Group Admin

Hey guys! I'm back. :derpytongue2:

You'll notice I've been extremely dead recently, getting to the point where I didn't log on for months on end. Well, that's not the case anymore. Hooray! I'm officially back, and ready to bring this group back from the dead too.

And coming back to 400+ members too! It's unfortunate I didn't get to witness the exact day this group hit 400 members, but all that matters is that we finally hit another milestone. :twilightsmile: I'll be making a few changes here and there within the next few days, so don't be alarmed if you see anything different. Love our little Crusaders! :heart:

If you're still active and willing to contribute in any future events this group will have, don't be shy and leave a response! I'm down for even some simple conversations if any of you just wanna talk about something. :pinkiehappy:

Happy Thanksgiving as well! Hope you're all having a great day.

DR-Fluffy
Group Contributor

I know, we'll kick out seven people and have the milestone all over again! :pinkiecrazy:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Wonderful idea! :pinkiecrazy: *proceeds to kick out 7 members*

Just kidding! If I wasn't able to witness 400 members, then I sure will be here when we hit 500 members. :scootangel:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

6672441 6672484

HUZZAH! Sounds like things are going up again! Let's finally bring this group to the rightful place it deserves! :heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4