Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 499 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

A while ago, Michelle Creber, the voice of Apple Bloom, made a music video of a cover of The Andrews Sisters Boogie Woogie style song, "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy", and posted it on YouTube.

So hearing the song, could you picture the Cutie Mark Crusaders singing this song together? I could. So it'd be awesome if someone did a fan animation of the CMC performing this cover by Michelle Creber.

I also want to see that

I'm glad I'm not the only one. :twilightsmile:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

YAY, activity! :pinkiehappy: Even more responses than in the original Cutie Mark Crusaders group!^^
An animation in the way you envision it would not quite work, cause Claire Corlett and Madeleine Peters aren't singing in this video (at first, I thought they did), but an animation for Applebloom could be done.^^

I'm so happy there's some activity here and that you thought on opening this thread here, too! :scootangel: :heart:

~ The lonely admin who is too busy with sorting out his own stuff to be able to maintain the group T_T

I don't think that would really matter, because you forgotten that Michelle Creber did the singing voice of Sweetie Belle as well as Apple Bloom from season's 1-3. So I think it could work for the most part.

Also, I'm glad you're happy about the activity on this forum. I myself didn't expect the response I would get from how people like this idea, and want it to happen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9