Cutie Mark(ed) Crusaders 499 members · 2,629 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
FrostVortex
Group Admin

So, does anyone have any contest ideas for our 2nd official contest? It'll most likely be posted next year, since it's Christmas time right now and doing another contest focused on holiday spirit would be weird.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4899896 Wow, right after my thread :derpytongue2: Hmm, a contest idea here... how about family love as the theme?

Crossover Contest?

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Family love? Hmm, I'll keep this in mind.

Oh, wow, crossovers! That'd be cool, except someone could portray the CMC in a really weird way... I'll consider this idea.

4899935 That's the point of crossovers! Well, sometimes.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4899931 Oh a crossover contest! already I got some ideas flowing in my head from that! :pinkiehappy:

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Except when someone chooses to crossover the CMC with an inappropiate show (lots of gore/major clop).

4899944 Just put in the rules: No Clop, No Gore.

PrinceUniversa
Group Admin

4899944 Oh dear don't remind me... speaking of which, when you got a contest idea in mind, I'll see about promoting the contest. I've seen someone do it before so why not do it as well? :twilightsmile:

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

Hearts and Hooves Day Contest.

Beginning mid-January, deadline exactly one month until the holiday is upon us. Fics must not necessarily be about shipping two ponies (or two Crusaders :scootangel:), but can also be about the meaning of love in general, something together with them and Cadance, the origins of Hearts and Hooves Day, ect. That would give lots of opportunities.
Deadline would also be long enough to give everyone enough time to think of something and write it.
How about that?

(Write a Scootabloom shipfic!)

FrostVortex
Group Admin

Oops, sorry, didn't see your post until now. I wish Fimfiction added a new feature that actually notified us if we got any comments on our threads.

Anyways, I'll consider the idea. There's a bunch of good ones that I have to choose from...

Fluttercheer
Group Admin

That's fine. But choose them wisely and use the potential of the ideas. A Crossover contest can happen at any given time of the year, while the opportunity for a Hearts and Hooves Day contest is only there once a year.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14