Padded Ponies United 447 members · 991 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

By now I think we've all had a chance to see "A New Generation" and get to know the five main (or mane) characters that will be the focus for all of G5. So naturally, that means there's speculation about which of them would be the most or least likely to pad up. So I'd figured I'd go ahead and give my two cents about them all and rank them, just as I did for the mane eight of G4, the CMC, the three alicorn princesses besides Twilight and the student/young six.

There are rumors and speculation about Sprout joining the cast in future G5 media, but for right now that's all that we have to go on so I'm not including him on this list (if I did he'd probably be pretty high up considering how much of a mama's boy he is, and considering there's already some padded art of him as punishment for his crimes). And of course, this is only the result of my personal opinion. Maybe there's things you see that I don't or things that you consider that I haven't even thought of.

5. Hitch Trailblazer: Hitch seems like the sort of "model citizen" type of character. He doesn't seem to be overly concerned about his public image and he went along with a lot of the crazy stuff the girls did throughout the movie no problem, but I don't think there's much that would compel him to pad up. He'd more likely be the sort of teasing type (of the good natured, friendly variety) and would probably be pretty adept at being a caretaker or confidant. That being said, given all those calendars he undoubtly posed for in the movie, who's to say he couldn't "accidentally" sign up for a padded modeling session and role with it because he's the kind of guy who keeps his commitments?

4. Zipp Storm: She's the older sibling, though not the favorite child. It's possible that her frustrations with her family would boil over and lead her to seek comfort in other things. But she would face a pretty big problem in keeping it a secret, especially from Pipp who would undoubtly expose her (or threaten to). Much like Hitch, I imagine Zipp would be pretty well suited to being a caretaker. And given how she went along with her family secret for so long, she'd probably know a thing or two about to keep a secret if one of her friends confided in her about being an AB/DL.

3. Pipp Petals: Much like Sprout, Pipp appears to have grown up spoiled due to being the favorite child. Although she would be self-conscious of her public image, she'd likely have ways of keeping her secret from anyone who could find out if she did decide to pad up for any reason. Plus, there's always those rumors floating around about pop stars who wear diapers. And even if there's not much stock or credit to those rumors they persist. Alternatively, Pipp could always be scheduled for a private concern to inspire the youngest of her fans. She'd find a way to spin it as a positive regardless of what the paparazzi might say.

2. Sunny Starscout: We don't know what exactly happened to her dad, and we don't know anything about her mother (yet). Still, losing a parent (or both parents) at a young age can leave lingering mental scars. Much like Applejack I could see Sunny turning to diapers as a coping mechanism, a way to feel young again and remember the good times she had with her dad (and possibly her mom). There's already some diaper art of her out there that looks pretty good. And I could easily see her getting into the world of AB/DL if she were introduced to it. Heck, maybe she'd start taking it up on the side as a way to deal with all the stress that comes with her new goal in life.

1. Izzy Moonbow: This was probably obvious, but I think there's a reason for it. Much like Pinkie Pie for the mane eight, Sweetie Belle for the CMC and Silverstream for the student/young six, Izzy has the whole "child at heart" mentality that would lend itself so easily to the world of AB/DL. We already know Bridlewood wasn't the most ideal place to grow up in, so it's entirely possible Izzy didn't have much of a childhood and wants to make up for it now. And considering she wasn't concerned at all about the earth ponies being afraid of her, she seems like the type to be padded in public and not care what others think of it. She'd probably be the one to introduce any of her friends to it. Besides, Bridlewood may not even have indoor plumbing, so diapers might be the only alternative to answering nature's call in nature itself (or in designated pits).

And there you have it.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

7600789 Yeah, I can definitely see that. And I definitely agree, why not have a little fun with it? In small doses it's not damaging or destructive.

personaly i see zipp as a switch, both a caretaker and a bab

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4