Padded Ponies United 447 members · 991 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

This is the same as my mane eight ranking, and the same rules as that list apply here. This list isn't official, it's just based on my observations and how I interpret the characters. Feel free to disagree, just so long as you respect my opinions.

5. Apple Bloom: While losing her parents at a very young age would be a good motivation for Apple Bloom to want to be a baby again, we have to consider how she reacted to being treated as one in "Somepony to Watch Over Me". Though she wasn't diapered or sucking on a pacifier, she WAS sleeping in a crib more or less. And throughout the entire thing, it's clear that Apple Bloom hated it. That kind of bad experience would likely sour her on further desires to be babied, even just a little. Though I could see her possibly being a diaper thief in secret, just out of curiousity, as again she was probably forced to grow up before she was ready.

4. Socotaloo: Prior to "Parental Glideance" I'd have probably put her on the bottom of the list, especially given her "And we're not babies!" line from "One Bad Apple". But with that line she said about how she wished she had parents as supportive as Bow Hot Hoof and Windy Whistles, because she never had that kind of support growing up (regardless of how you interpret it), I think that could indicate a bit of a hidden desire for her to want to be treated like a baby, just a little. Much like Rainbow Dash, she'd need to be coaxed into, as she would never willingly do it. But once she had sometime to get used to the idea of AB/DL, I could see her enjoying being padded up a little, with or without somepony to be her caretaker.

3. Diamond Tiara: I know, I know, I took over "Foal For A Day" so that probably makes me a bit biased in this regard. But I think there's some canon support for putting Diamond TIara up here. She mentions in "The Pony I Wanna Be" that she's been told all her life by Spoiled (and possibly Filthy) how to live it. What to do, what to say, who to befriend, etc. Naturally, that lack of a voice about her own direction, coupled with the demands likely placed on her at an early age, could probably drive her to at least not be completely opposed to the idea of being an AB/DL. Even moreso than Scootaloo, I think she would need to be forced to try it, and she'd likely have very conflicted feelings about it at first (probably even making up some excuses if anypony ever saw her in diapers or acting like a baby), and she'd definitely want it to be kept a secret from her parents (Filthy Rich's reaction is up for debate but Spoiled Rich would no doubt be furious and possibly even disown Diamond Tiara). But eventually, if she got to do it little by little, I think she'd grow to like it, and would see it as an escape from the pressures and expectations placed on her.

2. Silver Spoon: We don't really have much canon to go with for Silver Spoon, even in "Crusaders of The Lost Mark" she was still pretty much Diamond's gal pal/follower, and that is something that has yet to truly be redefined (at least with Diamond Tiara she still has something of a character even if the episodes don't have a need for her, Silver Spoon is still mostly a blank slate). I think the biggest thing going for Silver Spoon, is that since she's a follower, she'd probably get into diapers if somepony she was friends with, respected, or looked up was into it, or told her about it. Also, I could imagine she has pressure from her family as well due to them likely being wealthy too (a silver spoon is a metaphor for being born into wealth, fame, or power), which might motivate her to be an AB/DL. And I think she'd probably be more public about it now.

1. Sweetie Belle: Kind of ironic isn't it, to put her at number one even after "Forever Filly" was about her growing up? Well, even though that's the case, I still think Sweetie Belle has the most going for her to be an AB/DL. Like Pinkie Pie, she still very much has a childlike innocence when it comes to viewing the world. She very rarely gets mad or holds a grudge. With her parents being constantly away, I could see that as something that might motivate her to explore the idea of being an AB/DL. She'd probably be a good deal conflicted about it now, whereas a few seasons ago she'd probably readily accept it. But if somepony else were already doing it, she'd likely not hesitate to join in. It's interesting how she's at number one, even though it seems there's not a lot of padded pony fics featuring her as the baby (what she lacks in quantity she definitely makes up for in quality though).

And there you have it. Like the previous post, feel free to discuss and debate your own opinions and rankings.

5955398 I have no problems with this list whatsoever. :pinkiehappy: These five really need more stories posted about them being diapered and babied. Though I think you may have copied a lot of what I said when you posted a blog post similar to this.

Most likely:

Sweetie Belle: because she's the most innocent and childlike of the CMC. Besides which, it looks like fun!

Silver Spoon: because Diamond Tiara is her best friend and she's willing to try anything Diamond Tiara likes because she enjoys doing things with her best friend. Like Sweetie Belle, she thinks it looks like fun!

Apple Bloom: because her parents are dead and she's always wondered what it would be like to have a mommy and/or daddy to diaper her and take care of her like a baby. Though, she comes off to me as somepony who would be in the middle. She's curious about what it's like, but she's also very reluctant to do it due to her mature side getting to her.

Most unlikely:

Scootaloo: because she idolizes Rainbow Dash and sees the whole thing as "uncool." She will most likely be the one who has to be eased and talked into it.

Yep, pretty sure you copied a lot of what I said. :rainbowlaugh:

It's interesting how she's at number one, even though it seems there's not a lot of padded pony fics featuring her as the baby (what she lacks in quantity she definitely makes up for in quality though).

Yeah, kind of irked that she doesn't have many padded pony fanfics out there. We need more stories of Sweetie Belle being in diapers! Though, what do you mean by, "what she lacks in quatity, she definitely makes up for in quality?"

5955687 While there might not be plenty of fics with her as the focus, what stories there are, they´re pretty good

5957870 The only ones that I can recall of her wearing diapers are An Embarrassing Sleepover, A Mother's Touch, Taboo Feelings, The Pajama Party, and Sweetie Belle and the Joke Gift. I'm planning on doing a sequel to An Embarrassing Sleepover and I'm hoping to take over A Mother's Touch so it can be finished.

(Filthy Rich's reaction is up for debate

While we don't get to see him interacting much with his daughter, it's clear that Filthy Rich loves his daughter above all else and would do anything to see her happy, so I can't say with 100% certainty that he'd be against babying his daughter, although he may need to be coaxed into it.

We don't really have much canon to go with for Silver Spoon, even in "Crusaders of The Lost Mark" she was still pretty much Diamond's gal pal/follower, and that is something that has yet to truly be redefined (at least with Diamond Tiara she still has something of a character even if the episodes don't have a need for her, Silver Spoon is still mostly a blank slate).

Both the comics and the show have shown that Silver Spoon seems to be the nicer of the two, so I can't say it's be a stretch that she'd be into this sort of thing. Also, given her glasses, I could see her being a closeted geek as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5