Sombra and Fluttershy Shipping 112 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

Hello all. This is a question for all my fellow writers out there. Know how some shipping groups have a group collab story wherein various ship flashfictions can be published together. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in just such a story. I thought it'd be a fun, interactive way to get our ship out there. As an editor and experienced author, I'm happy to edit any flashfictions coming in, so don't let the lack of an editor be the deciding factor of whether or not to do this. It'd be really cool to get as many authors as possible on the project if we do it.

Thoughts, opinions? I'd LOVE to hear them. :pinkiehappy:

I think it's a fun idea! LET'S DO IT!
-ThePortalPonies

In my opinion, this would be a great idea; like you said, it would be fun and interesting. I may not have published anything on here, but I would really love to participate in something like this. It would be a new experience and like people say, experience is the best teacher (well to some extent)

I'm in. I've been wanting to write something for this for a while, but haven't had any good ideas.

I'd like to join because it sounds fun but I don't really have expirience. I haven't written any stories but I've done roleplays.... My ideas are kinda scatered everywhere and my grammar is kinda bad but I am trying my best. I hope that if I try I would do an okay job...... On the plus side, my imagination is big and I could possibly get a nice idea that someone else can write better than me :twilightsheepish:

I'm on board all the way! Lets do this thing!

4708775 Think I'll finish the one I'm currently working on first before doing a collaboration project with everyone here

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

Awesome! I have a feeling this will be a lot of fun. :pinkiehappy: Don't worry about your experience with writing, just have fun with it. I'm also available to help with any step of the process. The best part about flash fiction is that it isn't so structured and you can jump to the good part without reproof. XD

So, any specific idea you had. Should we stick to a common theme or should it be open to anything? Rating preferences? I was thinking teen, but if you have justification for another, I'd love to hear it. Any other little bits you wanted to discuss before we get this ball rolling?

I was thinking a prompt tag style, like this thread.

4709240 That actually seems like a fun idea as well.
-ThePortalPonies

4709240 hmmm that would he interesring... I suppose, if this is supposed to just a fun little shtick, than it could work. I would be up for it.
4709210 as for common theme or something a little more unorthodox, I would be willing to do something a little different and more open. Either way, I'm up for it. Again though, this isn't something I've ever done so I'm not completely sure how things are supposed to work.

4709210 Teen.

As for the theme, I think it should be a bunch of prompts. What I mean is, people could ask for certain prompts either here or on tumblr, and if we're feeling particularly inspired, we could write a flash fiction completely without a prompt.

4708775 Sounds fun! I might do it.

Exactly how long is a flashfiction? Where do we post them? Is there a due date? If we do prompts, would we all get different prompts, or the same one? Who gives the prompts? (I know, I ask too many questions. :twilightsheepish:)

I'd say rated Teen is fine, and to stay open for anything. Though one could argue that the common theme is Sombrashy.

4709210 Open for everything sounds nice :pinkiesmile: And it sounds even more easier and funner with the game! Someone can post a few tags and everyone could claim one and write something on it :rainbowdetermined2:

4708775 Sounds fun ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15