Sombra and Fluttershy Shipping 113 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I've recently changed the cover art for my very first Sombrashy fanfic "The Count's Bride."

Original cover I used:

New cover I'm using:

Which piece of art looks like it tells more story????

The first one, to me, seems to show the pairing the story will primarily focus on. However, the new one shows a character that will be introduced pretty soon, and will have a pivital role in the fic.

What are your guys' thoughts????

I prefer Evehly's. The second cover shows that Sombra has a dark influence on Fluttershy that's affecting her innocence. You could add the first pic in a latter chapter of the story, as I think it's a stunning piece of art and would be a shame if it doesn't appear in the story once again.

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

4702581 Evehly's! Got to love the emotions she's painted for it. :pinkiehappy:

You could always use the first pic in an audio reading of the story or in the story proper in an author's note.

4702602 Hmm.... I may not add the ACTUAL first photo in the story itself, but I will see if I can incorporate the scene, that's happening in the photo, far later in the story

4702628 Whoa! One audio drama at a time, Bluegrass!!! :ajsmug: :rainbowlaugh:

4702824 Wouldn't be awesome if someone in the group besides Evehly did an art of a scene from the fic??? I think that would be pretty cool :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6