Lyra's Library 92 members · 83 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Now, we have a live action short movie for My Little Dashie, an animated version or two, and a handful of readings to boot. Now, if that can have a live action short movie, why can't Anthropology, let alone have the same recognition as My Little Dashie?
If you've read Anthropology (and being a Lyra group, everyone should have) then you'd know as well as I do that the "second act" is perfectly set up to be a short film. So why hasn't it happened yet?
Who's with me?

4731452 But My Little Dashie has the feels, it makes you cry so much!

Seriously though, that story is terrible, and got massively overhyped. Even the author of it regrets writing it, that's how bad it is.

Now, I'm going to get burned alive for this but, I still have yet to actually read Anthropology.

I'm so lazy! :raritydespair:

If I could just work up the desire to finish Fallout: Equestria, I could read that afterwards. :trixieshiftleft:

But anyway, considering how well known Anthropology is, I am really surprised at the lack of fanworks for it. You'd think there'd be some animations for it at least. :unsuresweetie:

4731452 I would love 2 see that, but the first part tacks place not in our world

4731653 Yeah, but the second part does. Starting the story from there wouldn't be too hard, but some details would have to be cut and it could end somewhere before the Discord arc to be possible on a low budget and to be compatible with current canon.

Also, I demand that Highway to Hell be the ending song. And of course the obvious song could be in the background as an instrumental.

4731653 Yeah, but the second part does. Starting the story from there wouldn't be too hard, but some details would have to be cut and it could end somewhere before the Discord arc to be possible on a low budget and to be compatible with current canon. And that's my point, it could work.

4732612 4732617 ok, ok. You don't have 2 tell me twice

4732694 Sorry. Sometimes that'll happen when I'm commenting via mobile. :facehoof:

4732737 it's ok. I forgive you. *hug*

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10