Lesbians in Equestria 149 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Bicyclette
Group Admin

To celebrate the recent change in administration, I would like to promote my Woman x Mare Shipping Contest! Because what's the point of a lesbian being in Equestria if she doesn't learn that kissing the magical horse ladies is, in fact, very cool and good?

Note, however, that this is not a contest specifically for this group! There will be some types of stories allowed in the contest that are not allowed for this group (EqG woman x mare, woman x mare on Earth), and some types of stories allowed for this group that are not allowed in the contest (woman x anthro mare).

Info

The only judge will be me. The contest will run from now until 2021 Dec 09.

Prizes

If there are at least two "good" entries, the winner will receive $40 and the runner-up will receive $10.

Otherwise, the winner will receive $30.

If there is a better turnout than expected, the prize pool will increase accordingly. This is just the minimum.

Rules

In FAQ form!

When do I have to finish the story by?

Your fic must be published, Complete, and in the contest folder by 2021 Dec 09 7PM EST. No exceptions or extensions! If you are a new author stuck in the moderation queue, contact me.

Can I submit more than one entry?

Sure! I am expecting, like, two or three entries total for this, so if you submit more than one I will be stoked. But you should probably write for one of the other great contests around instead of a second story for this one!

Do the stories have to be happy/fluffy?

Nope! It's a shipping contest, so relationship-centered dramas or breakups or tragedies are more than welcome.

What do you mean by "Woman x Mare"?

A ship between a human woman in a human body and an adult female sapient pony, kirin, or zebra, in their body. No HiE where the human transforms into a pony body.

Is EqG allowed?

Yes, if you mean human EqG character x pony character! But see above, which means you have to get around the canon mechanic where the two characters being in the same universe means they are both in human or both in pony bodies.

Are OCs allowed? Are self-insert OCs allowed?

What kind of HiE contest would this be otherwise? Of course they are allowed.

Anthro?

Nope, sorry!

Mature? Mature + Sex?

Sure! But remember that I am allowed to stop reading at any time.

Something not covered by the rules here?

Reply in the thread or PM me, Bicyclette!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1