FiMTheory 164 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Julia
Group Admin

Friendship is Magic

(Never change, Japan. Never change.:raritywink:)

Why yes, we are here to do all sorts of things, my dearest of friends. We are here to analyze, theorize, and break down or even build up anything that FiM gives us within the show. That is a fact. But! Why stop there? Why not also do things like analyze stories, OCs, comics, pictures, even videos on analysis! We are humans, and above most things, we were made to think.

It doesn't satisfy us that this show is simply about a lavender unicorn who makes friends and becomes a princess, because it's much more than that. Or... is it? Maybe we're overthinking everything a bit, eh? But hey, overthinking things is fun sometimes. We all have headcanons, we all have kinks built into our brains that translate MLP differently than others or even the show may interpret.

An example from me:

I believe that the Changelings are more than just bugs of some sorts. I believe that Queen Chrysalis was an alicorn long ago, but an insect-like alien lifeform corrupted her, and she used its parasitic magic to corrupt the minds of thousands of other ponies, turning them all into hiveminded changeling drone minions.

And believe me, that's only half the headcanon. But I'll save that for a different day for now.:raritywink:

But, I encourage you to not only theorize about the show, but of fan production too. Perhaps this group could create a massive universe that is an official MLP fanon canon of sorts. In fact, we kinda could.:pinkiehappy: I mean, we can:twilightblush:

I shall call it, the Fanonverse!

4637596 Oh boy, this seems like it's going to be a jolly fun group, I can't wait to see the theories that this group comes up with. Heck, I'll even come up with some of my own to share.:pinkiehappy:

We should always introduce our theories with, "Welcome to FIMTheory, and end it with that's just a theory, a FimTheory."

4637796 Welcome to FIMTheory, where we spend more time analyzing a cartoon show about magical, colorful ponies from a fantasy world of harmony, instead of analyzing actual ponies in the real world. Huzzah for fantasy equines! :pinkiehappy:

Perfect! I love reading pony theories. :pinkiehappy:

4637819 Perfect, everything you just said was perfect.:rainbowlaugh:

Julia
Group Admin

4637796 4637819 4637830
I hope you guys have fun here!:yay:

I'm sure this will be a fairly fun experience, especially since school's almost back in, so naturally, people are thinking and theorizing about things.:twilightsmile:

4637840 I always theorize, even when I'm not writing six pages worth of a persuasive essay.

Oh it's going to be fun, been a loyal Theorist of Game Theory since before Matt had 100.000 subscribers. That's why when I saw this group, I knew I had to be a part of it.:yay:

Julia
Group Admin

I also love Mat's vids. I kinda owe it to him for the name of the group:twilightblush:

4637900 I could see that, fitting name, though.

4637596 So let me get this straight. The idea here can be summed up like so...

If so, sounds like fun.

So, to show our theories we post a thread about one right?

Julia
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12