Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Thanks Bardie you rock!

Absolutely, Bardie! You're just the best, sweetie! :heart:

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

You're very welcome! :twilightsmile:

Greetings, my friends

I don't know what I did to deserve this. I mean, all I ever did was write some stories and help a few people. It's part of my nature to do that so, for me, it was a joy. I'll admit that, at the moment, I have tears in my eyes. Yes, they're good, happy tears. I love you all! I really do! You're all special and wonderful to me. Thank you! :heart:

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

You are very welcome! And as to what you did to deserve this, you've been so amazing and supportive since we met. It was the least I could do to thank you and show you my appreciation.

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Greetings, and welcome! So happy to have you here.

Wow, thank you but, like I said, I was just being me but I sure appreciate you. You're AWESOME and I don't say that about a lot of people Ammie and I sure love you. :heart:

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

And I love you guys, too! :heart: I just had to do something for the both of you. Also, thanks much for your heartfelt appreciation. You really are amazing, too. All of you. :twilightsmile:

Again thank you but, now, something I want to mention to you, bardie... Should you decide to be on Thursday night, Mystic will be on Skype. At that time you can meet her while we're all talking. I'd love for you to meet her. She's another awesome young lady who's had to deal with some real difficulties in her life but she's come out of them strong, beautiful and wonderful. She makes us proud to call her our own, our heart daughter. I'm sure you'll love her, too, once you get to know her, which I'm glad I can say, won't take very long at all. :twilightsmile:

Hey, my friend! *snugs* I'm glad you can be here with us. :twilightsmile:

4624625 Where else would I be but with my good friends?

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

I'll do my best to be on! I should be recovered from the Con by then. :twilightsheepish:

Cool! Looking forward to it. Thank you. :twilightsmile:

Just loving this. I too have those moist twinkles in my eyes.

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

You are most welcome. :twilightsmile:

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Well this group is most deserved. :twilightsmile:

Who's Pononimous?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19