I Hate [Almost] Everything 39 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Really I'm forced offline by my local wi fi going down, then I awake to find this group made of the same idea I had planned... Later on after this had hopefully cooled down I damage my friendship with someone over something... This week it's trouble in all ways not just here but Irl.

Don't get me the fuck started on the fact I can't get those followers no matter what!

Now then should I voice my thoughts on "insert name here!"

Julia
Group Admin
Julia #2 · Aug 8th, 2015 · · 1 ·

Was your group going to be for criticizing things about the universe and how much you hate them, while doing it in a civil manner?

Julia
Group Admin
Julia #4 · Aug 8th, 2015 · · 1 ·

Either way, I've kinda been meaning to make this group for a long time, and I didn't even know you were planning on doing the same thing. Even if I did, I was gonna make my group anyway.

I mean, there's a Group Dedicated to Doing Whatever You Want, Whenever You Want, but that doesn't stop people from making hundreds of groups dealing with the same exact thing, y'know?

And how many groups we have that are like the Writer's Group? Well, you have my Harmonists, The Equestrian Writer's Guild, Writing Renaissance, and a shit ton more that have loads of activity despite all the similar groups.

Who knows? Your group could become WAYYY more popular than mine. This site works in weird ways, man.

4615592 I have a long list of complaints a long fucking list

Julia
Group Admin

Y'know, I can tell you're disliking all my comments, but I'm not complaining, really. I'm just saying it's really unnecessary.

4615612 Sorry I'm just so livid right not, you have no idea how much I've been suppressing this wholeyeear

Julia
Group Admin

I've been suppressing shit as well, we all do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9