Write my fic for me 152 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Blood_rose_doll
Group Admin

So we hit 100 members and as promised here is our very first contest:

Theme: Collab (Know someone in the group? Maybe someone not yet in the group? Well team up with them because the contest is going to be a collab between at least two writers.)
The prompt: Luna (it's a nice wide prompt for our first contest)
Tags: Slice of Life (plus anything you want to add to it)
Length: 1,000 to 10,000 word one-shot.
Deadline: September 20th at midnight EST
Prize: Promoting in the group, a special folder to be made for contest winners, and a review on a story of yours. (your choice)

Remember to have fun and if you are willing to do the review with me please let me know the more people the better. Remember this is a new story submitting an old one won't count. Anyone can enter even if the person(s) you collab with isn't in the group. Okay everybody! Off you go!

This might be a fun challenge to have with a friend. I am in. If anyone wants to join, i will partner up with them. :)

The real challenge here is going to be finding someone who's willing to collab with an author who hasn't got a single fic on this site.

Blood_rose_doll
Group Admin

4693068 Thank you very much. :twilightsmile:

Malozi
Group Admin

You don't have to actually write with the person, you can provide the ideas and provide input. I hope that, as an admin, I answered your question in some way.

4693072 it's all good, but I also wanted to enter. Is that allowed?

Blood_rose_doll
Group Admin

4693101 Yes of course you can do both. If you win you won't have to review your own story of course.

4693106 okay thanks for clarifying. :twilightsmile:

4692876 As with all the contests on Fimfiction, I'll promote this one on my user page in an attempt to get you more contenders. Good Luck!

Blood_rose_doll
Group Admin

Please post your stories in the new submission folder. Thank you.

I WOULD LIKE TO REVIEW WITH YOU ASWELL.

When working with someone for this, must the two of you only submit one story together? Or can each collaborate with the other's story, letting each participant submit one of their own? As I am terrible with words outside of prose, hopefully this will explain better:

Author1 + Author 2 = Story

or

Author1 + Author2 = Story1
Author 2 + Author1 = Story2

?

Blood_rose_doll
Group Admin

4697439 It's one entry per pair or group of authors. Also please put who you worked with in the description of the story so we know who to reward if you win.

Myself and Miss Spectrum have just completed our entry, Music for the Mare in the Moon.

Er...
Is no one else participating?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16