World of Warships Bronies 69 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Harms Way
Group Admin

Here is where you can introduce yourself to other members, along with providing your in-game name so we can add you to our contact lists.

- Harms Way (Harms_Way1992)

Try adverting this is the "New Groups" group.

Hi! Name's CyberFan479, in-game name's also CyberFan479. You know...the really nice guy that apologises for accidentally ramming into you with a japanese cruiser or an american battleship. The...guy who hasn't figured out destroyers and torpedoes yet. Eh...you know who...no? Maybe? Maybe not?

I'll stop now....

Hello, how is everyone? My World of Warships name is HMS_Equestria. I'm excited to play with ya'll. :ajsmug:

Harms Way
Group Admin

Welcome aboard, my friend. :twilightsmile:

4567972 hello I'm commissar craner and my tag is 555814 and I'll be your political officer until the end of time or your death witch ever comes first

hey people my name is StarLoverRainDestroyer.
my name in wows is Blazing_Destroyer.
I was apart of the closed beta of the game so now I have the Arkanksas beta.
which is a tier IV battleship with 6 duel barrel battleship guns.
has about 40,000 HP.
has a max range of 12.1 Kilometers.
2 guns in the front. 4 in the back.
and its really deadly if the person knows what they are doing.
don't try and face me head on, Because you will
DIE.

5244363 *and suddenly torpedo run kills you*!

5245182 sure it does
I have 21 duel barrel secondary guns

Intro's eh...?

I am Bitter Pill, also known as The Bitter One, Bitters, PB, etc.
My WoWs name is [CLASSIFIED], for the time being at least. ;P

I play mostly co-op, although do some PVP when it isn't frustrating the heck out of me.... currently working towards the ARP ships available this month.

Play primarily battleships, with my preference being German BBs. Turtleback armor, Mmmm....

Sadly they are likely to kill you with torps. The Secondaries have a very short range and the destroyers can both launch torps and never been seen by you let alone get in range of your secondaries. Miserable sneaky Gits...

Hello,
I didn't even know this was a thing until a friend told me.

Anyway, I love world of warships so much and I waited for this game to come out for what seams like forever but sadly I can't play it at the moment because my pic broke and I couldn't afford a new one because I had to fix a couple of my rc Warships....... Anyway I still love to hear what's going on thought and I do have plans to get a new pc so I can play again.

Greeting fellow Captians.

I am Rex Yeager and my ID is RexZeSeaHorse on the NA Sever. Mainly play battleships (cause big guns), current favorites are the Tirpitz and the ARP Kongo.

Looking forward to playing with and against Y'all in the future!

Hi everyone,

I am febnic16 which is also my in game name. I am a jack of all trades player, whatever you need a CV,DD,CA,BB i can *usually fill the roll. I would like to think that I am a decent player. I play tier II-VIII one the NA server.

I have 2 favorit ships are
The tier VI Dunkerque for it's 8 derpy 13" guns. I also call this ship the Dunquack.

The tier VII Belfast because it feast's on the tears of all the DD that she finds.

*(not big into the INJ torpedo boat line.)

Eyy all! Ingame username is Firebolt1089, on the EU server. Not sure how many of you guys here are EU though o_O

Anyways, if there is one thing I love to play in WoWS, it is carriers! Currently Tier 6 on the Independence, but am currently grinding out the Russian cruiser line (Kirov is a beast!)

Greetings my fellow captains! I am LegionCenturionMaster! That also happens to be my name in the game as well, so that’s easy. I am a battleship captain with a high sense of honor. I am an awful destroyer and Carrier captain, though I pretty decent in some cruisers. But battleships fit my aggressive nature with their tremendous firepower and extreme armor. And unlike most battleships captains, the only a destroyer is gonna sink me with fish is by getting close, as I always assume their are fish in the water when a destroyer pops up near me. I have five different Kongo-class battleships (four of them are the Arpeggio of Blue Steel ones), the Nagato, the Queen Elizabeth, and the Gneseinau. Almost have Bismarck reasearched, and when I do I’m selling the Tier VII German battleship. Working on getting Yamato.

hello this is Samurai_Arashi or better known on World of Warships as Samurai_Master and I'm currently the Leader of my own clan called the Nightmare Alliance feel free to contact me on the game if you want to join I don't mind at all and I'm working on getting GroBer Kurfurst along with Yamato and Musashi

Yo Edguy009 here my ingame name is Tankor4000 (Started with WoT) despite my love of battleships I’m playing down the US Cruiser line.

I wonder how many of yall still play the game lol.

My IGN is DevilFreak_

https://worldofwarships.com/en/community/accounts/1014364758-DevilFreak_/!/pvp/overview/

I am one of the main leaders of 1NJS and I own 7 Tier 10 ships. 5 Battleships and 2 Cruisers

I've been hoping others in the fandom still play the game
in game name: snakes3425

Since I live just north of Des Monies Iowa I'm working my way to the Tier IX Iowa and the Tier X Des Monies

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22