Hazardous Writing Materials and Challenges 236 members · 336 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
HapHazred
Group Admin

Aw, yeah. It's time for my second favourite pony.

I've always found the jokes about her being a background pony hilarious, because wherever I go, I find that she's actually pretty damn popular. Like, people's favourite pony popular. And why wouldn't she be? Applejack is awesome. I sometimes think that Applejack has everything I'd want in a favourite character. She's tough, kind, loyal, and gloriously sarcastic when she wants to be. The only reason she's not my favourite character is simply that I prefer Rainbow more.

So today's character prompt is all about

Applejack

She's the only pony that wears clothes in every single episode. She's the only pony with a family that turns up almost as regularly as she does. She's the only pony to write to Celestia's face about how she already knew what she needed to know. And gosh darn, ain't she the sweetest lil' thing?

I think you get the idea by now. Stories can either be posted in the comments or, if you want to publish them, include a link somewhere in this thread. No NSFW, and have fun. Also feel free to discuss Applehorse below!

4708684 I just love her southern accent its freaking amazing

HapHazred
Group Admin

4708685 It is rather adorable, yes.

Although when I first started watching, I believe I found it annoying. Among other things.

I have since changed my mind.

4708693 im just glad they aren't offensive to southerners

I think she's now my favorite member of the mane 6, especially to ship. She can have so many unique ones. (though I personally ship her with Thunderlane.)

4708684 Here's what I came up with:

Heat and Hot Water (~2300 words, Sad/Slice of Life)

HapHazred
Group Admin

4719354 (I'm actually holding off on reading that one because I want to finish mine first)

4719789 (Totally cool. Looking forward to reading yours. I'm sure it's better than mine. I don't like mine, but I'll save the why for when we 'compare notes'.)

HapHazred
Group Admin

4721601 Bonus points given. Like, at least three bonus points.

:heart:

Z Edgelord
Group Admin
Z Edgelord
Group Admin

I shoot faster. After you.

Here's my attempt.

Applejack's Little Tree

This time managed to keep the deadline. :) Am also cheating a bit, since have combined it with the Tradic Sad top. Of the other thread.

Hope you enjoy.

EDIT: Has been approved.

Z Edgelord
Group Admin

The time of Applejack is now coming to an end. This thread is thereby closed, locked and EDGE LOCKED.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16