Random Brony Group 147 members · 491 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Distorted Flare
Group Admin

Rules

No fighting (arguments are acceptable as long as they are kept civil)

Please place stories in only one folder. Which ever one you feel is most appropriate.

No bashing others( You can reviews stories but no bashing, attacking or bullying)

This is for the moment a SFW group until said other wise so linking to NSFW stories and groups are not allowed. But you can make a blog about them. Just don't place a link.

Personal opinions are always welcome (but we draw the line if it targets a person's race, sexuality, gender, sex, beliefs and or religion.) You may disagree on topics but no insulting.

If people wish to promote a story, group or event they are free to do so. As long as the rules above are not broken. You may promote as many things as you wish but this group allows a re-promotion of a subject once a month to avoid spam.

We will at some point start up a writing/ artist challenge for those who wish to participate and artists are free to promote their art work, any projects they are doing or simply story ideas they have.

This group also allows non MLP discussions.

Roll Playing is not allowed but you can promote roll playing Skype groups or what ever else, or simply ask if anyone else roll plays.

Julia
Group Admin
Distorted Flare
Group Admin

4527888 I will add rules once I finish with the design.

Julia
Group Admin

i've always wanted to see what would happen if we made the Skype group into a FiMFiction one

Julia
Group Admin

bump

Seems legit to me!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6