Minuette 230 members · 182 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
gamexpert1990
Group Admin

Rules:

Rule #1 - This one is obligatory, we need to obey the Site Rules at all times.
Just so there isn't any confusion down the line, this group is not marked as NSFW. That means no direct linking to [Mature]-rated stories. I believe you can still add Mature stories to the folders, however.

Rule #2 - Be nice, be respectful. Please try to remain civil at all times while posting or commenting in this group. While differences of opinion can produce arguments at times, I'd prefer for those arguments not to degenerate into something ugly.

Rule #3 - Feel free to post threads, but please try to keep them at least somewhat about Minuette. Also, while it's understood that double-posting can happen, try not to spam the same thread over and over.

Rule #4 - Add stories to the appropriate folders. Some stories fit multiple genres, and it's perfectly fine to add them to all of the folders that they fit into. Just don't add, let's say for example, a [Slice of Life]/[Comedy] fic to the [Romance] folder. I'd prefer it if all stories added here avoided calling here "Colgate," but I'll still allow them in.
Rule #4.1 - Mature stories are to be added ONLY to the "Mature Fics Go Here" folder. Rule 4.1 will be abolished soon.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve these rules further, don't hesitate to share your idea by replying to this thread.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1