The Wandering Bard 28 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Greetings, everyone! It's time to fill you in once again on the latest happenings in the world of The Wandering Bard!

First off, A Murder on Lilac Lane is now complete! The story reaches its shocking conclusion! Go read it, if you dare...

But, this is not the last collaboration that Pononimous and I will be working on! We're already planning out the next in The Brindletop Mysteries, so keep an eye out for it. :raritywink:

Next, Smaug the Golden gave me a pleasant surprise the other day by asking if I wanted to collaborate with them. So now we are working together on a fic! We have the outline, I've written the opening, and I am excited to see where this goes. Thanks much, Smaug! Really looking forward to this.

I've also been working on an awesome project with Kirito-Persona and Turning Gears. What is it, you ask? Well, stay tuned to find out. :pinkiehappy:

And lastly, I have three fics in mind to write. From Finner, based on this lovely song by Of Monsters And Men, Decrescendo, a story idea that has taken hold and won't let go, and The Bird... Or the Cage?, a crossover fic with my favorite video game of all time, BioShock Infinite. And a quick blurb about each...

From Finner: After learning what it truly means to play from the heart, Lyric sets out once more. Nervous, but eager, she meets an old sea-pony who helps her to hone her craft, and teaches her how the sea as ponies know it came to be.

Decrescendo: Lyric looks back on her life, on all that she's experienced, on all that has been.

The Bird... Or the Cage?: Celestia struggles with what to do about Luna's descent into darkness. Two mysterious unicorns appear, and they just might have the answer, but it's not one that Celestia wants to hear...

Wow my dear, you are one busy bee!! I love Lilac Lane! It totally rocks the mystery meter! :twilightsmile:

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Thanks so much, Ammie! We really couldn't have done it without you, though! You really helped to make it what it is. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3