The Wandering Bard 28 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Hey there, all!

Just wanted to let you know that I have finished revising Luna's dialogue for my latest story, Flight! I have sent it off to the wonderful Emylia Hawke for review since she writes Luna's dialogue so well. Thanks, Emylia!

Now, for those of you wondering what the story will be about...

Bat ponies. They are a part of Equestria, alongside the earth ponies, unicorns, pegasi and alicorns. They make up Princess Luna's guard. But where did they come from? Who were they before? One ancient tome, penned by an explorer of a time long past, tells all.

Many, many thanks to my friend Adam for suggesting that I do a story about bat ponies. I was in a bit of a dry spell when I wrote this months ago, but I really wanted to write something. Without him, this story wouldn't exist. Many thanks also to my friends Kirito-Persona, Turning Gears, Emylia Hawke and Protopony350 for pre-reading and giving their input. I hope you all like it!

Awesome! I can't wait to read it. I expect it to be typical of your work, which means it'll be GREAT! :twilightsmile:

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Thank you, Po! I really look forward to hearing what you have to say about it!

The Wandering Bard
Group Admin

Urgh, how did I miss your comment for so long? Thank you so much for the shout-out!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6