What do I do:

What I want in return (Optional):

What I do best:

Other stuff:

For Example:

Name: Crazypony300 and/or Widdle Wainbow

What do I do: Edit and Review

Likes: Rainbow Dash, Incomplete stories that leave a cliff-hanger
Dislikes: NSFW, Bad Language, Grammatical Errors (they drive me crazy!)

What I want in return: Some credit

What I do best: Drawing Human Anime (but I don't know how to post it here. Reason down there)

Other stuff: I'm actually just 10 and I live in the Philippines. BOOM!

Name: Elusith

What I do: Review, Write, Be a friend.

Likes: A good laugh, Rainbow Dash, very interesting storylines.

Dislikes: Zero-logic arguments/debates, Ragers and haters with no valid reason to do either.

What I want in return: Readers for my stories and more reviews please!

What I do best: I am a listener, as much as I like to talk, as long as you are not doing what I dislike, I'll listen to whatever you want to say... However, if it's real time skills, I play the piano?

Other stuff: I get lost easily. And I hate bitter stuff...

Name: SolarEclipse912

What I do: Proofread stories, write, help my friends.

Likes: Good, interesting stories, my friends, Sunset Shimmer (my waifu:rainbowkiss:).

Dislikes: Immature morons, haters, and trolls.

What I want in return: Reviews and constructive criticism if possible.

What I do best: I comfort my friends when I can, i do a pretty good job at proofreading, in my opinion.

Other stuff: I'm a gamer, I HATE tragedy fics.

Name: Alicornjedi/ Kaiber Crystal/ Jamie

What do I do: write Crossover stories and practice the art of sword fighting.

Dislikes: haters, sith lords, people disliking star wars prequels (they are good except for attack of the clones)

What I want in Return: freinds and happy comments.

What I do best: I know a lot about sci fi movies and comics and games (Part.my me if you need to know something sci fi)

Other stuff: I am a British brony. I have disabilities which affect my writing. I get a bit carried away. I'm a good freind how can sort any problem. I play a lot of phoenix wright ace atterny

Name: 653421/ YAMH/ Ella755

What do I do: I practice Qi Gong, help edit stories or proofread, and I sometimes point out mistakes.

Likes: Rainbow Dash, crossover stories, Twidash, writers who accept criticism.

Dislikes: Edgy stories, stories with a lot of grammatical errors, Trollfics (Seriously, they're annoying.) and haters.

What I want in return (Optional): Helpful comments, Good friends and followers

What I do best: I'm good at stick man animating, playing games (especially Team Fortress 2.)

Other stuff: I'm also a Filipino, I respect some opinions, I'm a gamer, and I'm 21 years old.

Name: Epicken

What do I do: Edit and Criticize (Constructively, mind you)

Likes: Helping out, reading, writing, judging, a good horror story that doesn't rely on gore.

Dislikes: Bad grammar, authors who cannot accept criricism, clop (Romance is fine, there is a difference)

What I want in return (Optional): Just my name credited in your story's description.

What I do best: Well, my career is a professional editor, so... there you go!

Other stuff: I do have a job, and this can sometimes take up some of my time. I cannot usually work around this schedule, but I will do my very best to get to your story as quickly as possible.

4470427 Alright then.

Name: Mister Phoenix

What do I do: Write stories, and reviews.

Likes: Sharing my thoughts not caring about what others really think.

Dislikes: When people dislike my story and not say why.

What I want in return (Optional): All I want is for people to enjoy my stories, comment on them have them say what's wrong what I did right.

What I do best: Writing stories I enjoy writing.

Other stuff: I'm eighteen years old soon going to nineteen. I live in New Zealand and before you ask yes I enjoy my flying car and no you can't have one!

Name: ChudoJogurt

What I do: I I read stuff, and am willing to give my feedback and/or advice. See my blog here in fimfiction for examples.

Likes: Feedback on my stuff. Good and bad (though good is preferable)

Dislikes: I hate protagonist OC's with Mane Cast and self-inserts with a fiery passion.

What I want in return: If someone could review the pieces I've got of my own story - the one in this googledoc.

What I do best: Write vitriolic hateful reviews of things that are good enough to be interesting to read, yet bad enough to merit such a reaction.

Name: FillingOrb1766

What do I do: Write

Likes: FALLOUT: EQUESTRIA, constructive criticism, the ideas I keep having

Dislikes: Dislikes (not a mistake), haters, ignorance, idiots (that last one requires a more detailed explanation, but one word is all you really need)

What I want in return (Optional): Appreciation

What I do best: Think

Other stuff: I'm 13 and I'm so easy to please (a little too easy [with media and comedy, at least])

Name: fluttercordlover232

What do I do: write

Likes: cats, taking naps, animation movies, and writing fanfics

Dislikes: bugs, and people downvoting my stories without saying why

What I want in return (optional) : appreciation for my stories, positive comments, and get featured

What do I do best: analyzing Cat Behavior

Other stuff: I’m a certified Cat Behaviorist and overall expert on all things cat

Name: Tyrannosaurianrex9

What do I do: Read, reviewing and writing

Likes: Dinosaurs, science, Twilight Sparkle, good fanfics with good story and characters, reviewing story plots without criticism

Dislikes: people who are down voting my stories, haters, harsh criticism, overpower dislikes, spammers, idiots who didn't care about harmony, anti-science

What I want in return (Optional): Appreciation, readers who enjoy my stories, editors and proofreaders who review my story in a good way, positive comments and reviews, need more likes than dislikes

What I do best: Researching while writing stories.

Other stuff: I'm 18 years old and I lived in Washington State, and I'm good at knowledge of paleontology.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

Name: Bad.
What do I do: Find mistakes (editing).
Dislikes: The whole of existence.
What I want in return (Optional): For every coment on your GDoc, I want a comment on any of my GDocs.
What I do best: Find mistakes (editing). I even wrote a spell-check program.
Other stuff: I'm not an easy person to get along with.

Name: XxWriterMentorCriticxX (But you can call me Raven)

What do I do: Proofread, Help with spelling and grammar, help with ideas, help write the stories

Likes: Grimdark, Creepypastas, Roleplays, Hetaliaverse, Gore, Horror, Mystery, Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, Writing, SInging, Drawing....etc.
Dislikes: Not much, NSFW, Rants, Poorly written works, Not much effort put into the story

What I want in return (Optional): Credit and a follow

What I do best: Editing grammar and spelling, and giving ideas

Other stuff: I am 13 years old

Name: Torulf21

What do I do: Play games, Work, Read & Write stories, Enjoy Youtube.

Dislikes: Immature Fools, Liars, Bullies and Mockers.

What I want in return (Optional): More comments on my stories and Good Friends.

What I do best: I'm good at Power Lottery ideas and Playing pc games.

Other stuff: I'm a Swedish person so my english is limited and I really suck at artwork.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15