Jurassic Bronies 132 members · 26 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I love Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom even when I saw it in theaters; however, what really bothers me is that they're a lot of hates of this movie. I rewatched it over and over again, and I don't see any problems. I know they're some flaws like when Owen somehow survived a pyroclastic flow, but even the original has flaws (BTW, if you think the T-Rex paddock is a plothole, go watch one of Klayton's video). But, I think I found a reason why most people hate this movie. It's not the goofs, movie mistakes, or plotholes. It's the ending of the movie.

In the ending of Fallen Kingdom, Maisie released the trapped dinosaurs, and then they start to roam the Earth once again. But let's be fair, I didn't hate the ending because not only that I love dinosaurs, but I wanted humans and dinosaurs to co-exist, not going to war against each other. The ending is what's causing all of this: when most of the viewers of the movie saw the ending, they're afraid what would happen next because they thought dinosaurs are monsters that eat people randomly like in those stupid Asylum B movies (which is not totally accurate if you look at my blog), so they decide to bash the movie, and tell lies so that the makers of the movie won't make another Jurassic Park movie again.

But most of the Jurassic Park fans and most of the audiences didn't agree with them because... they loved the JP movies, and they're waiting for the next Jurassic World movie. I'm with the JP fans including TheGamingBeaver, Klayton Flori, and SHINOBI-03 because as I have a passion about dinosaurs that I know about them, I am a huge fan of the Jurassic Park series.

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below.

so there mad about the ending which basically the original JP but on the main land, and im guessing its In America, so japan will only get the ones In the ocean or the ones that can fly

The businessmen (or maybe BioSyn) have the sold dinosaurs and their DNA samples, and they'll breed more dinosaurs across the globe. BTW, pterosaurs and Mosasaurus are not dinosaurs.

ik, thats why I said ones, not dinosaurs.

Comment posted by annonymus deleted Mar 28th, 2021
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6