TrenderDash 21 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So this is kind of important, and mostly directed at you, Bluegrass. Tags. I mean, you only mention the discussion tag, and since I havnt really seen the whole tag thing before, I'm a little lost. To put it simply, I'm not sure what tags exist beside discussion.

That's all I guess(Wait, one more thing. This group needs members. 9 members, honestly.)

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

4505232 Ah, okay I'll be happy to highlight some common ones. :twilightsmile:

[Discussion]

[Question]

[Self-promotion]

[Help]

[Idea]

[Rant]

And the list goes on. It's just a word or two to describe the purpose of the thread so it's easily identifiable.

Yeah, I really want more members. :fluttercry: Not sure what to do about it. I need to finish that TrenderDash fic I started.

Thanks for the reply, and thanks for answering my question! Oh and, I'm not sure if it's wayyyy too late or not but I might or might not be working on a T x D picture, with Dashie made at him. :P

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

4506624 That'd be awesome! I'm actually running a contest right now if you want to enter it. The prize is a 2-4k word story written by me of your chosen prompt. ^^ You just have to draw a Trenderdash pic OR one of my OC's. More info's on my deviantart account.

I know, I saw your blog post about it. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5