This Cruel and Random World Audio Book 31 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Nerfyy
Group Admin

Hey there
So yeah we're still looking for a few Voices for this story
If you think you can voice one of the missing characters really good and would like to be part of this projekt or KNOW SOMEONE who maybe would be interessted, then contact me ^^
(here, skype: nerfstrangerxd, YouTube: NerfStranerX)

what you would need to have, to be a part of this projekt:
- a somewhat good Microphone
- skype, Telegramm or Facebook for contact
- Google Drive to transfer the audio files
- time, Patience and perseverance (this projekt will take a loooong time. so you need to now that, not that somedays you say
"ah, dont wanna anymore")

so yeah
Here are the missing voices with a short description of how much you would have to do:

- Twilight Sparkle (... jep i know ... wtf the main and most important Character still has not a voiceactor? well, ... yes. we had one but she jumped out so we need another one hehe yeah we want her to be really accurad. Twiligt is the of of the two main characters (besides Discord/entropy voiced by me) and has A LOT of dialouge. As said before this projekt will take a lot of time and Twilight is a big part of every chapter and needs to voice a LOT. we need emotions here and a lot of flexibility)

- Princess Celestia and Teen Celestia (Is one of the mane Characters for the Prouloge and Chapter 1. From there she has very little Screentime till chapter 12 not one single line. Just later up to the end she gets a few more lines/ In the few Flashbacks from the story she is a Teen, so she needs to sound a lot younger, not like a child but a teen)

- Cheese Sandwich (Cheese first appears in Chapter 3 and is there as Pinkies Husband and later on one of Discords/Entropys good friends. Cheesehas around 100 lines/phrases in the first HALF of the story. his most active chapters are: Chapter 5, 8 and 10 - maybe more after that.)

- Shining Armor (Shining first appears in Chapter 12)

-Flim ( Flim first ppears in Chapter 11 and has only a few lines/phrases though the whole story)

- Rarity (First appears in Chapter 2 with 13 lines/phrases. Rarity has only little screentime and from 3 up to 10 lines in her short appearences. though she has a lot of lines in Chapter 5 (50 lines) and Chapter8 (25 lines)

- Side-Character and Backround Voices (were always open for very little roles, because there are a lot hehe like: Carrot Top, Mayor Mare, Lyra, Bon Bon, Diamod Tiara, Twist, Snips, some Guards blah blah those only have 1 up to 10 lines)

so yeah thats it ^^
we cant start with this projekt until i found a Celestia, bacause we need her for the prologue and of course Twilight cause shes the main character

so yeah im very happy for everyone who would like to join :D
peace OUT /)
~NerfStranger

I wished I could help, but I don't have a microphone or the software to make audio files. Good luck and I will tell you if i get either of those equipment.

If you have any gamer friends, ask if you can borrow one of their old headsets, usually they have mikes attached to them, and audio files can be recorded through "Audacity" It's a free download

Nerfyy
Group Admin

hey there ^^ im thankful for your interesst :3
and easy tipp from me to record audio files is 'audacity' its a free programm to download ;D
only the mic thing could be a problem
i could recommend you some microphones about 50 - 70 dollars who are more than okay to record with if you like?
if yes then pm me please ^^

I want to voice Twilight, but I don't have a microphone. I've got Skype, but I know I can't do it. I'll just have to look forward to it when it comes out.

Nerfyy
Group Admin

hmm
would it be possible for you to get a microphone?

4423998 Not sure. What kind of microphone do you suggest?

Nerfyy
Group Admin

4424009 you could use the mic from a gamer headset or a T-Bone SC440 (just search it)
there not that expensive but of course standing microphones are better than headsets
it should be a rather okay quality for this audio bokk
mainly because its twilight youre voicing
but i would want to hear it first
coul you borrow a headset from someone? so we could skype or you send me an audio file?

4424225 I'll see if I can.
Also, will I need a Youtube account?

Nerfyy
Group Admin

4424908 no you do not need youtube for it ^^
as i said only skype/facebook/telegramm/whatsapp for contact
and then google Drive/docs for the files we send each other

4426171 A friend of mine is going to loan me a microphone. I'll have it for a limited time. I should be getting it tomorrow. Feel free to PM me when you want to get started. Because, I reaaaaalllly want to voice Twilight. I don't want to brag, but every time I take a MLP personality quiz, guess who it always is. So, get back to me as soon as you can.

Hey, I wanna say that I'm interested in the teen Celestia and Twilight's voice, because it leans towards teen. Are either roles still open for voice acting?

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

4640989 There are several open spots for voice acting. If you PM Nerf, he'll give you the details. I'm just the art gal, so I can't tell you specifics. :twilightblush:

4643581 Nerf? Who- Oh, okay. Thanks!

Hullo. I was wondering if you're still looking for voice actors. :twilightsmile:

They still are! What roles would you like?

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

4755171 Yes we are. You need to PM Nerf Stranger about it as he's in charge of the audiobook portion.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17