Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

You guys may remember a thread I made a while back asking what you thought of the people who genuinely support Social Justice in some kind of misguided attempt at equality.

Considering both GG and Sad puppies happened between now and then I just wanted to refresh the question in a more general sense.

"What do you guys think of SJWs?"

>INB4 Wlam has a meltdown.

You know I'm always willing to entertain, bro, but you're really not giving me a whole lot to work with there. Fabricating an entire angry rant out of whole cloth takes a bit more preparation time than I've had for this.

I think it's a boring topic that everyone loses their shit over.

4706739 Aww, last time I mentioned SJWs you decided to refer to it as a term made by "Right Wing Whistle Blowers". Then things only got crazier from there.

Don't tell me you're going soft Wlam? I couldn't take that bae, I just couldn't take that.

I've had a busy day and I'm really just kind of not feeling it right now, sorry. Maybe you could come up with a strawman or two for me to rant at? That would help.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4706920 The Aristocrats.

I think SJWs are the sad result of modern Western society spoiling the current generation to the point that they genuinely believe that their first world problems are the result of institutionalized discrimination against them.

They are so self-centered that they can't believe that something going wrong for them is most likely just bad luck or the result of their own faults, so they have convinced themselves that the people they perceive as having power over them are actively conspiring to bring them down.

Worst of all, all of their solutions for fixing this perceived inequality involve crippling and punishing those who belong to groups that tend to succeed over theirs or offering unfair advantages to their own group at the expense of the other, rather than trying to improve themselves.

They are a drain on society that has created a victim culture that only serves to hold back the groups they are claiming to support and the sooner they are gone from society the sooner we can get around to actually helping people.

That said, I do believe there are intelligent, well meaning, and effective individuals who have misidentified themselves as SJWs, mistakenly thinking that it's a title for people who actually make an effort to help people. More power to those individuals, I don't count them among those that I just ranted against.

They're hypocritical, misguided dumbasses.

And the MSM babies, supports and waters their incessant, petulant, childish behavior.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8