Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
MartiantheGray
Group Admin

I hear a few things about how great it'd be to have godlike powers and be immortal and all that jazz, but I've been wondering about the other side of that argument: What makes a mortal powerful? What's the greatest thing mortality gives us?

I say mortality gives people a clear purpose that they strive toward. If you only have a set amount of time to leave your footprint on the world, I can guarantee you're gonna work harder at it than some character that lives forever.

4590441 The best part about being mortal is making sure your death is as awesome as possible.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4590525 I'd like this comment twice if I could, but since I can't I'll just have to stick with the one.

I can't think of anything so I support Corey completely
I plan to die laughing at anything and everything and if I'm being murdered then i plan to laugh at the bastard and when he asks why i say"becuase fuck you" and then I kill myself before he can kill me becuase I refuse to let anyone have the pleasure of killing me.......

4590441 Best part about bein' death bound?

Ya can't take debts to the grave... FUCK YA IRS!!!:pinkiecrazy:

4590534 4590561 Dying in your sleep, not awesome. Dying from wrestling a Grizzly Bear, totally awesome. Dying surrounded by the people you love, not awesome. Dying while kicking a terrorist in the balls and blowing up an insurgent camp, totally awesome.

4590441 the only good thing i can come up with at the moment, is being able to end your own life if you want to.

4590441 I'd say mortality allows us to appreciate things more because we know, it or us won't be around forever.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8