Martianmen 51 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
MartiantheGray
Group Admin

Make yourselves at home, guys. I've opened up this little group as a means to get away from it all, as a place we can all chill and chat with few repercussions. You've all been invited to share in this little brooding spot because I trust you and we get along. Don't make me regret it.

Realistically, this group is likely not going to get much larger than it already is, and it will probably fade away in less than a months' time. So let's make the most out of it while it lasts, bros. I'll see y'all around.

4382908 So... what you want to talk about?

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4382922 Nothing comes to mind at this very minute. I just wanted to open up a group before I got too lazy. I'm still surprised I went through with this.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4382999 This group's longevity is affected by its members: namely you and whomever else should join. I'll do my best to keep everyone involved, but ultimately this group's fate is in the hands of the masses.

4382908 In case you ever decide to leave and forget that this group ever existed, could you make me an Admin? Pretty Please?

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4383450 If I leave, it'll be because there's nothing left of the group for me to interact with. If you want the scraps, then you're free to take the reigns if that happens.

4382908 Thank you for inviting me. :twilightsmile:

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4384087 Thank you for thanking me for inviting you. :pinkiehappy:

Realistically, this group is likely not going to get much larger than it already is, and it will probably fade away in less than a months' time. So let's make the most out of it while it lasts, bros. I'll see y'all around.

Suddenly, 500 hundred people joined in.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4384398 Heh, yeah right. The max is likely only gonna hit 50, and that's me being optimistic.

4382908 Sounds like it has a chance of becoming my preferred hideout.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4385215 Hope you don't end up regretting those words. If this group does for whatever reason sink, we'll go out with a bang!

4382908 Things like this group usually lead to unexpected consequences, let's make it good.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4388086 Ah! Look who's joined us! A pleasure to once again make your acquaintance, Evergrand. But fret not, for I've chosen only those I consider "friends" and otherwise am otherwise on amicable terms with. I don't doubt that the unexpected will happen, but I like to think that I'm taking measures to ensure the benefits outnumber the consequences.

4388096 Consequences don't always have to be bad.

MartiantheGray
Group Admin

4388149 Precisely. It's just wise to be prepared in case they are.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20