Tootsie Flute 54 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Samey90
Group Admin

Because every group needs one.

And then, Tootsie asked Dinky not to make that face ever again.

Someone's grown up...

That wasn't the best Hearts and Hooves Day, definitely...

... but there are always other colts.

Stop staring! I know my cutie mark changes a lot, but that's normal, okay?

Look in those eyes and tell her that you don't want a cake. I dare you.

That explains many things...

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

4376328 - aaaaah that first image is cute!

That first image is just begging me to write a story around it.

Sorry, this one's big...

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

aaaaaaaah Heartstrings I love that comic

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I would be interested in such a story and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Samey90
Group Admin

Speaking of Heartstrings:

Tootsie simply went to Mordor. Good thing Cheerilee found her.

I want it:

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

4406870 - forget Twist, I'm shipping Tootsie with that Hearts and Hooves Day card.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

These are all by MustLoveFrogs, and I put the original description below them.

Lyra and Bon Bon's daughter, Toots, idolizes teen rapscallion Scootaloo. Scoot recently told Toots that her kigurumi was amazing. Now the kid won't wear anything else. Bon Bon wants Lyra to intervene, but Lyra appreciates the kid's innocent self-expression (and cuteness).

To summarize: Toots roots for Scoot's repute. Scoot salutes Toots's suit. Dispute is moot; it's cute, to boot.

mlp:fim = Hasbro/Faust

PS: I didn't age up Toots like the other foals, as I wanted her to reasonably pass as Bon and Lyra's kid from birth. Granted, that in itself is a topic for another day.

Toots is loose!

Lyra is very easily distracted. So is her daughter. Whenever Mom gets too enamored of shiny things (such as matters of cryptozoology at the weird science book kiosk), Toots tends to wander off and give Lyra a complete heart attack. Luckily, Toots is most likely to end up someplace that she knows to be a proven Scootaloo haunt, so she never stays lost for very long.

Yeah, but seriously, keep that kid on a leash or your wife is going to kick your human-loving ass.

Toots must be tuckered out after a long day of chasing Scootaloo and method-acting as Jigglypuff. She'd have gone right to sleep without cajoling, but her moms were tired too!

Been in quite the cuddly-wuddly mood lately. I'll illustrate some bloodshed one of these days, promise!

Cuddly-wuddly song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9u3c6

--Sweetie Belle

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Hnnnnnnnnggggrflflfflflfllggggg

Samey90
Group Admin

Hmm, her cutie mark is gone again...

Well, Lyra and Amethyst do look kinda similar... Also, given that Amethyst grew up and Tootsie stayed a filly, being colourblind is the least weird thing about them...

Goddamit, kid... Also, context is for the weak.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12