Tootsie Flute 54 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Samey90
Group Admin

My headcanon about Tootsie is that she, like Pipsqueak, is from Equestria's equivalent of Great Britain. The reason is that her canon name is Liza Doolots, and even though I don't like it, I like the image of Tootsie being a cockney flower girl. So, what are your headcanons about her?

There's really only one thing about Tootsie Flute that I have an opinion on: I don't like the fanon that she's Lyra and Bon Bon's adopted daughter. Other than that, I've never really thought on anything expansive. I've thought about tying her in with Amethyst Star, partly because they were seen together in the Mare Do Well. In some ways, I could see Amethyst being some kind of foalsitter. Other than that, I haven't got anything for Tootsie. Her family? No idea.

Samey90
Group Admin

Well, she might be related to Dinky or Ruby Pinch. That, or the same pony gives them haircuts (and knows only one).

*Shrugs* I don't have an opinion on that Tootsie Flute is Lyra and Bob Bon's daughter on either side. It depends on the idea or fic. She could be related to Ruby though as a cousin or something.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4