Tree Hugger 230 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hashirama the Treehugging ninja chakra user would get along most greatly with Treehugger

I... actually think they wouldn't.

Tree Hugger seems to be all about balancing chakra (in the original sense of the word) and being one with the cosmos. The Naruto ninjas use chakra for whatever they do, which is... very unbalancing, from what I can tell. Tree Hugger might build a home of fallen branches, to use a metaphor, but Naruto ninjas would chop down trees and make a log cabin. One that claimed to love nature and then went and used chakra would probably especially harsh her mellow.

but i meant that Hashirama alone would get along with Treehugger.

Referring to all ninja collectively would include ninja like Madara, who even though can use Wood Style, would not get along with Treehugger at all.

Now, seeing as much as we know about Hashirama and his personality, he would most definitely get along with her.

To be able to use Chakra for ninjutsu, one's chakra must be completely balanced, so if a ninja has good balance, they have good chakra, pair that with someone as benevolent (despite being raised in a war torn era) as Hashirama, and we have a perfect match.

Not to mention he has mastered Sage Mode, which requires even MORE balance (and bringing a Zen like element to it) then we have someone who Treehugger would love to spend time with.

Also, as long as Hashirama doesn't have to fight off any giant foxes and crazy emo people...

...Treehugger won't have to worry about seeing a scene like that while she's with him.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3