Tree Hugger 230 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I forgot how exactly getting new character tags worked. I think it's a mix of critical new character stories and petitions from new character fans.

so what, we need to pm Knightly or something?

MM, yeah, basically. But we should give it a week or two, wait until there's a critical mass of Tree Hugger stories.

There really isn't a specific system. If Knighty sees a new episode and thinks that a new character should be given a tag, he makes one. Often he doesn't, either due to inattention or lack of interest in the character.

If you can convince him that no, the character really should have a tag, cool. Lots of stories written using the character is a decent way to do this. One person spamming lots of shitfics isn't going to cut it, nor is one "'verse" really enough either. Blossomforth, despite being fairly popular in the Winningverse, still has no tag for example. Coco Pommel, on the other hand, proved to be popular enough to get her own tag finally.

No, I agree, it shouldn't be a one-man band. That being said, somebody should start doing weekly browsing of the new stories so we can plug them into the group; more stories from more authors in one space makes it easy to observe trends.

Just bringing this up again: I recently did a runthrough of the tags, and Seabreeze was the lowest with 18 stories to hisname. I propose that once we have a total of 25 independent stories, we petition for a Tree Hugger Tag.

Still two shy. :raritydespair:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7