Bloodborne Ponies 110 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Alright listen up nerds, Imma learn ya how to not be terrible at Blood Souls. Take it from me, I beat the game for the first time recently and among other things I beat Father Gascogine on my second try (without doing a riposte!) and Gherman on my first.

First tip, be aggressive. You already know you get health back when you hit something right after taking a hit, right?

Second tip, don't be too aggressive. If you're getting torn to shreds, maybe take a step back or two to heal the old fashioned way.

Third, if it looks like a trap, assume it is. See that piece of loot in the back corner of an empty dead-end alley? I'm sure nothing will happen when you grab it.

Fourth, go for the visceral. Most enemies can be staggered if you shoot them just as they're attacking. This is most useful for other hunters.

Fifth, remember that more often than not, you can go somewhere else if a boss is giving you trouble. Look for any paths you missed, look for secrets, that sort of thing.

Sixth, make sure at least one of your melees have a good range. Some enemies you can only safely kill with poking to death.

Seventh, if you get grabbed by an enemy, mash the shoulder buttons to break free sooner. Sometimes you'll die anyway, but hey, it's something.

And last but not least, _____________________________________________git gud____________

5229816 You did just tell us what we allready knew. To make a point. I have not even played the game and I knew that.

Well hey, some people don't know these things, so I made this for them.

5230609 I thout you wate just tryiong to be a jackass. Sorry then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4