Bloodborne Ponies 110 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Robipony
Group Admin

This thread is kind of so we writers can get together and discuss ideas for characters, locations and other such story elements to use in a bloodborne mlp crossover story.

If you have any ideas feel free to leave them here. :twilightsmile:

After playing for like a month straight I had an idea for a story. Premise is, Twilight becomes deathly ill and nothing seems to cure her so her big brother sets off to the one place that might have a way to save her, Yharnam. The neighboring country has always kept to itself especially when it comes to blood healing, but thus could be Shining Armor's only chance. It's just unfortunate that his visit to the city was on the night of the hunt.

Robipony
Group Admin

4358939 Sounds like it could be a good story. Might want to change the name of Yharnam to something else (perhaps Yharnamare) but aside from that it sounds like a good idea.

Naw see, instead of the cliche of character x goes to world z, it's a ways down the coast. And instead of the other cliche of everyone becoming friends, the humans are violent xenophobic isolationists with a horribly growing monster problem.

Robipony
Group Admin

Naw see, instead of the cliche of character x goes to world z, it's a ways down the coast. And instead of the other cliche of everyone becoming friends, the humans are violent xenophobic isolationists with a horribly growing monster problem.

...What?

Sorry usually when I think of mlp crossovers I think more along the lines of Fo:E. :twilightsheepish:

Basically I'm saying leave Yharnam unchanged and drop it somewhere on the same planet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6