Young Bronies 26 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Muggonny
Group Admin

After some time, I've realized that a lot of people are going to turn 18 soon. Which makes it harder because we'll have to keep looking for new administrators. So I've upped the age count. You're now considered part of the group until 20. (You still are...) (You don't have to leave...) (Please don't...) (You can have this picture...)

EDIT: OC tag is now available.

Lunar Dusk
Group Admin

You can also have this picture!

Muggonny
Group Admin

4625023 It seems like you're the only one active in this group these days...

Lunar Dusk
Group Admin

4625332 Without wanting to be rude, I believe it's your fault. More specifically, rule 6's fault. By making a rule that chokes the possibility of anything not MLP related, you essentially shut down any possibility this group had of becoming something big.

It all stems from the fact that you made a group for young bronies, and that's awesome, but you have to branch out to more than that. If you don't, what do you have? You have an MLP group, on an MLP site. You are trying to compete with the likes of Equestria Daily as a brony community.

Let me put it this way: Let's say you have a store where you sell cups. Walmart also sells cups. You want to make money, so what are you gonna do? Put a lower price? Hell no! Don't compete with Walmart on prices! Instead, find what people don't like. What do people criticize Walmart for? Well, the cups are made out of the tears of african children, and they're not authentic. By putting forth those two positive aspects of your own cup, you'll have some chance to make money, whereas before you had zero.

Right now, with this group, it's exactly the same thing. The only difference is that your business is a small group of two active people, and Walmart is EQD, or the Author Group on Fimfiction. You need to put forth the qualities of your group over other big groups.

And you know what? I'm fucking tired of this being a stale, stagnant and stillborn group. We need to get our shit together and microwave this place! Make it come back to life! Give it its first life! I'm gonna make this group into the thing it should have been!

With your approval, I'd like to do what I can to bring this back on track. I ask for complete freedom of action, including but not limited to the remodeling of the rules, the tone of the admins, and anything that might limit this group's potential.

Muggonny
Group Admin

4625410 The MLP content rule isn't the reason I'm sure. You don't even have to post about ponies.

Muggonny
Group Admin

4625410 I'll think about your request, but if I agree, I'll be keeping track on your progress.

Muggonny
Group Admin

4625410 Every single word you change, I'll notice. Just like I noticed some words changed up in the description.:trollestia:

Lunar Dusk
Group Admin

4625417 I know it's not just supposed to be about ponies, but it's not getting much broader if I can now make a M.A. Larson joke.

Lunar Dusk
Group Admin

4625420 Oh yeah, the words I changed. Yeah, the original rule 3 was a little bit on the aggressive side of demand.

Muggonny
Group Admin

4625410 What was the original again?

Comment posted by Lunar Dusk deleted Aug 12th, 2015
Lunar Dusk
Group Admin

4625435 The original was something along the lines of "If I think you'd be good (to be an admin), then I'll use you". Not the best marketing line.

Also, if you give me freedom of action, I will have a couple of questions to ask you about the group.

Muggonny
Group Admin

4625440 That's not the original way I said... fine. Do it in the PM's.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13