Young Bronies 26 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Muggonny
Group Admin

Let's start with admin. Unfortunately the rules state that you cannot ask to become admin, but once we get enough people I'll host a Contest to see who is worthy enough. Our goal for the group is either 30-50 people.

To get this specific number, I need your help. If you find out on the site that anyone is a young brony send them here! We are always looking for new people. I meant to make this forum long, but apparently this is all I have to say.

Ta-ta

Huzzah!

Honestly, I dunno about the contest part. Unless you have a Q&A format or something like that, and you just raffle it off, we could end up with a total shmuck of an admin. At the least, take this suggestion: Ask for the person's qualifications.

Also, quick question. What are your priorities in setting up the group? Personally, I'm dying to list my fic for the other members (you included) to enjoy. Just wondering.

-TGRP

Muggonny
Group Admin

4346771 I plan on setting a wallpaper, setting a cover art image, and adding more rules. That is all going to happen soon, so enjoy freedom while it last.
*Evil laughter is heard in background*

And I'm new to this group stuff.:twilightsheepish: So I don't quit know how to place a fic into the group.

Lunar Dusk
Group Admin

What are the selling points of this group, aside from its name?

4346811 I see. I'll enjoy my freedom.

If you need help with the group, you can message me or whatever. I'm good with most of the group settings.

-TGRP

Muggonny
Group Admin

4348153 Not much really, just wright fanfics for right now. Maybe there will be more to it someday.

The main selling points of the group would be the fact it is a place where young fans can share their work and discuss things among peers of the same age.

It is also one of the first groups made for the younger audience making it easier for young fans to get into fan fiction both reading and writing without encounter the more mature stuff.

Muggonny
Group Admin

4349294 So true! Even though some fanfics I have planned might get into gore at moments.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8