Riders In Equestria 86 members · 167 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

I asked this before in a another group or two but I want to check on here too.
Is there any Kaman Rider stories where Spike gets to be a Kamen Rider(and isn't playing secondfiddle to the others pretty much)
There's way too many crossovers I found where Spike gets left out(especially if its due to he's stuck as a freaking dog).
I only found 3 or so fics where he got to be a Kamen Rider.

Really wished the show writers didn't have him be a dog.. maybe he would have been a Kamen Rider in more fics if he was human in the first place in those EQG fics..

"A Passing Through Kamen Rider" by thunderclap has Spike become Kamen Rider OOO and shares fairly equal screen time with the other characters as such.
Admittedly he's not the *primary* character (since it's a Displaced Fic first and foremost), but he plays fairly important part in the plot as a Rider as a *main* character instead of fading to the background until the writer goes "Oh yeah! Spike exists as a character!".

Yeah.
That's one of the 3 Kamen Rider fics I found, the other 2 fics is called Kamen Rider Drake and Friend-O: King Of Friendship(both of these 2 features Spike as the main hero but sadly they are also left dead..)
I haven't read the one you mentioned yet(but I will when I get to it).
I am still asking around anyway since I really want to see more fics out there where Spike gets to be a Kamen Rider since sadly 3 fics(two of them being dead) isn't really enough..

Think any more fics popped up where he got to be a Rider?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4