Riders In Equestria 86 members · 167 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Attention, Kamen Rider fans! I, Friend of Bronies, and KnightBrony are in need of someone to take the latter's place as the author of our fanfic project: Kamen Rider/MLP: Battle For Equestria. The reason for why is because as of last year, KnightBrony has lost any motivation to continue writing stories. Not only that, but I myself have been going through some real-life problems as well. You see, within the last 2 years, I've lost 3 family members (my mother in 2016, and my grandmother and uncle in 2017) which caused my own motivation to finish Battle for Equestria to dwindle as well.

A few months ago, on New Year's Day, I posted on the Toku Ponies forum a contest to see if anyone was interested in taking over for KnightBrony. Unfortunately, no one responded by the time of the deadline which caused me to believe that Battle for Equestria had fallen into obscurity. However, sometime recently, ANDIE helped restore my motivation to try again.

Now if you wish to apply for the chance to become the new author of Battle for Equestria, then all you have to do summit one of your own fanfics to either myself, Friend of Bronies or KnightBrony, or ANDIE as well if he is interested in helping out, and whichever one we like the most will be the winner. The deadline for submissions is May 31st, and the winner will announced on June 2nd.

My friends and I could really use your help giving Battle for Equestria the proper ending it deserves, because we made this story to commemorate 5 years of the Heisei era Phase 2 (or Neo-Heisei era for some people) of Kamen Rider. But now with Emperor Akihito abdicating the throne to his son next year, thus beginning a new era of Japan, we hope to get this story done by then to serve as a send-off to the entire Heisei era of Kamen Rider. Your contribution would be greatly appreciated.

So to anyone who is interested in applying, we wish you all good luck.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1