Riders In Equestria 86 members · 167 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

FRUBASK EPISODE 3: "Watch the Killing"

This show is really beginning to come together now. First off: Niles is dead. This actually threw me for a second, and I appreacte the writers for the willingness to go there. We also find out, officially, that this isn't a game. This raised questions, because if they are being transported to some other world, then why does video game logic still apply?

The fighting this episode was turn-based, which I found a little disappointing. I suppose that it's difficult to fight with those props, but the earlier fights were more interesting. We also see that the henchmen have something called a Crystal Lock, instead of the normal locks. They look cool, but aside from being overpowered they don't behave differently from normal locks.

Zest has officially turned evil. He's attacked two separate players, and is assaulting a third despite the fact that he knows death is permanent now. i like that we get to see the bad guy turn bad like this, but if I had to make one complaint its that so far he really isn't very threatening. Everyone he's fought had either been stabbed in the back, or incredibly weak. Makes it hard to respect this guy's evil cred.

While there are a few logistical questions starting to pile up, this show continuing to improve. I love how it misdirected to think that Zest was the good guy. This production is substantially smarter than most fan companies, and I'm really enjoying it.

Psyga315
Group Admin

When his Lockseed changed, I went OH CRAP. I got confirmed. He's full blown Red Player.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2