OC Adoption Group 147 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

My charecters name is star. He is 5 years old. He was found in the woods almost dead with a broken legs ad wings next to his dead parents. Hes very emotional and desperate to have ponys close to him. He has orange fur and green eyes and as I said 5 years old. He's very adorable and emotional and is desperate to have a family. Please adopt him! I don't know how adoption works but if you adopt poor adorable star our ocs can private message roleplay. He has a purple blanket called blanky that was torn apart. It's his only freind. He brings it with him every where.

" please adopt me...m...mommy and daddy wouldn't wake up...i...I want a mommy and a daddy...the timber wolfs gave them boo boos and they won't wake up " * starts to cry *

Great! I'll let him know! He's a little shy and....well....tramitized. we can talk by private message and meet hIm k? All I need you to do is sigh the legal documents * hands you papers * and tell me about the guardians that will be taking care of little star

Umm...mam? Can you tell us your oc and sigh the papers so we can hand over star to your care

My OC is Rose Petal. *signs papers*

Oh and future references press the >> button on a comment to reply to the person your talking to

Also as I was thinking about drawing him, what color mane does he have? And what style? :3

He has light blue fur and a black mane. The style...um...idk the style a 5 year old boy would (=

Shine
Group Admin

5016256 You didn't complete this

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15