Mane 6 64 members · 285 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Sky Melody
Group Admin

Shipping! Most of us do it, but who do you ship with who? What's your favourite ship? Discuss away!

My personal favourite is Soarindash (SoarinxRainbow Dash) :rainbowkiss:

4306132 SoarinDash, because reasons.

Also AppleDash, TwiDash, PokeyPie, some other shenanigans, GlazeTop (Glaze x Carrot Top)

4306132 Soarindash is definitely best ship.

Sky Melody
Group Admin
Sky Melody
Group Admin

4306143 interesting :twilightsmile:

4306167 I shall take every emoji you send me, and add one of the same. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

4306132 Well other than AppleDash, TwiDash, RariJack, TwiPie, and FlutterDash, here are my main for each
Rainbow Dash and Spike
Applejack and Flim
Rarity and Trixie
Fluttershy and Soarin
Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich
Twilight and me. If you want a real one, I like her with Luna. (I dislike Flashlight)

Sky Melody
Group Admin
Sky Melody
Group Admin

4306178 sounds good, I also ship Pinkie and Cheese :)

4306204 Not an emoji, so I won't copy it.

Sky Melody
Group Admin

4306208 okay then...:scootangel:

SoarinDash (Soarin x Rainbow Dash)
CheesePie (Cheese Sandwich x Pinkie Pie)
RariPants (Rarity x Fancy Pants)
Flashlight (Flash Sentry x Twilight Sparkle)
ApplePear (Applejack x an OC, Pear)
Flutterful (Fluttershy x an OC, Bashful)

My favorite is Flashlight.

I'm ok with most shippings

Omg....please no. Just no! There's just so many difficulties on keeping them "themselves" while thinking about who they would choose to marry in their lives.

Twilight Sparkle - Hopefully with Royalty or with Flash Sentry. Why because she likes him. It's her character and that's just canon. She should be free to choose at her own will. I don't like him. but Twilight likes him and thats good enough for me.

Pinkie Pie - Cheese Sandwich. Because they've already affected each other's lives than most do in a lifetime with such little them they were together.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBxu1rq_R-0 your proof.

Applejack - A humble stallion that can help her with her farm. Somepony with a strong back and morals just like her. The only stallion I know that follows what he believes is to be right through and through would be Double Diamond. He can help Aj with the winter clean-up and he's shown that he loyal and prefers honesty over any relationship. I mean after seeing him smash the vault open and showing that he's pretty athletic AJ and him would be a perfect match.

Rainbow Dash - Someone who could literally help keep her in line. I literally do see Rainbow Dash as a closet wife. She does a lot to please the ones close to her. And having somepony she's relaxed enough to be with takes something special. No not Soarin. He's barely shown in the series. Acts like a doofus and just. So wrong for her. She can do better. Not sure. Also theory on her being a lesbian from her level of overall pride is result enough that it might be a mare that would keep her life exciting. Some one like Lightning dust or Nightglider.

Rarity - Not somepony rich. Not somepony snobby. But somepony who can appreciate Rarity for the beauty of her heart overall. Who could go pass the beauty of her looks and bits. Not thinking about Hoity Toity or that reporter guy. Overall I'd love to see Spike get a kiss form Rarity but truth be told. Cross species and age difference. They wouldn't. So I'd have to say a doctor or somepony. Overall I haven't seen a good match for Rarity. I love her so much that I consider her my pony waifu. I just can't seem to want to let her go you know?

Fluttershy - While I'm particular on Flutters having someone able to defend the fair maiden of innocence. I cannot help but think that Big Mac and Fluttershy are a good match. but are kind hearted and Big Mac would literally jump headfirst into danger for the ones he loves. He just fits so much for what Flutters would need in a good husband.

Sky Melody
Group Admin

4306318 fair enough :twilightsmile:

I ship soarindash mostly because of Calm Wind's soarindash trilogy and a couple of other stories. In the show, yeah it's not happening, but in stories it's really how he's characterised. If as just a bit of a dope and nothing more, then it's not too much of a good fit, but a few stories have characterised him really well as not just a dope that loves apple pie. And overall I just find the shipping kinda cute :rainbowkiss:

Sky Melody
Group Admin

4306281 that's good :)

My fiction has a whiff of Twidash in it, but it's more to accomodate a sense of family than romance.

I ship Pinke x Cheese, Flashlight, Soarindash, and Fluttershy x Big Mac (sort of). I haven't really seen anyone in the show that would suit Applejack or Rarity yet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26