☭Communism☭ 126 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Since most of the other Admins appear gone for the time being I opened this myself.

4684223 for a long time I thought most forgot about this group... Also where is the other admins? Doesn't matter hitting one hundred is something most groups don't even reach.

So celebrate?

I thought most did as well. (in Russian accent) They disappeared. 'soft evil laughter'. They haven't been here for a while. One for a week. Another for six weeks. The last has been gone only four days but I doubted he was going to get here soon so I made this. Speaking off even if this group doesn't grow fast it still gets some people coming and people who still respond to it we'll need leadership. Perhaps. Yes Now Until Stalin's mustache comes back (hopefully he will) I'm running this group. I'll resurrect and keep this group alive with threads and perhaps later promotion. I may also need to promote others to an admin rank that are willing to keep the group running.

Bring out the borscht and pirogi It's time for a party

Ura. Long life the comrades of earth and Equis alike. Our labor is our legacy :yay:

Stalins Moustache
Group Admin

4684223 for the time being :raritywink:

5754587 Wow, I thought this group was dead! :pinkiegasp:

Stalins Moustache
Group Admin

5754645 I know I've just returned to the fandom

Stalins Moustache
Group Admin

5755445 thanks comrade and I appreciate you keeping all hell from breaking out while I was dead but I have returned to finally complete my nefarious schemes

Best of luck in your schemes :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14