3rd GUARDS RIFLES 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Techpriest Eh
Group Admin

We've undergone rapid reformations! We no longer serve Luna (Sad) but the Imperium of Man as a regiment! We need to vote on a homeworlds location so I'm going to come up with some specifications for our planet, they will be made up though using terms such as hive world or death world or Forge world.

Commissar Hardwon
Group Admin

4470310 What brought this about?

Techpriest Eh
Group Admin

4470322 Nothing bad, just Luna got boring and the NLR VS Solar Empire is practically over with so many more fans in the NLR then the SE. Besides I've been playing dawn of war 2 alot recently and my guardsman are crushing the enemy so hard.

Commissar Hardwon
Group Admin

4470339 Ah, so what happened to Iron? Apparently he was executed by firing squad but it doesn't state a reason and I don't see any back stabbing here?

Techpriest Eh
Group Admin

4470347 He was an ass to me. Asks me to be banned from a group simply because 'I'm' causing his friends to leave and tells me to stop talking to him on steam, granted thats not a good enough reason to do so but if getting stabbed in the back can kill, imagine how painful someone betraying you is. It hurts a lot more than you think.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5