The Helpful Comment Trade 331 members · 998 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hi! Name's Flash Notion, at least that's what I go by online. Notion, meaning idea, and Flash, as in 'flash of inspiration'. I consider myself a fairly creative individual; I try to take 2+2 and make it equal 5, if that makes sense.

I got into the show via Transformers- I read about how the most recent show at the time, Transformers: Prime, had a lot of similar plot points to MLP, and that got me intrigued; then I was searching YouTube for Transformers-related Death Battles and I found Rainbow Dash vs Starscream. Rainbow won, of course, and I decided the series might be worth checking out. Now, here I am!

My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie; I'm kind of a down-in-the-dumps individual, and I like Pinkie's cheeriness. She always manages to make me at least giggle. My least favorite pony is Applejack. It's hard to explain why, but... They say a good friend would bail you out of jail at 3 am, and a best friend would be in the cell with you. Applejack seems like the friend who'd call the cops just so you'd learn a lesson.

I don't read as much as I used to, which probably explains why I'm having a hard time writing lately, but I tend to read either comedy or adventure type stories; I can tolerate darkness and drama in small doses, and when done well, but too much sends me into a depressive state, so I avoid stories like that (usually). However, I'm capable of channeling that darkness into my own writing, so...

This group looks promising, I hope good things come of my time here!

Welcome.

I don't read as much as I used to, which probably explains why I'm having a hard time writing lately, but I tend to read either comedy or adventure type stories; I can tolerate darkness and drama in small doses, and when done well, but too much sends me into a depressive state, so I avoid stories like that (usually). However, I'm capable of channeling that darkness into my own writing, so...

I can see that.
I don't like to read dark stories in which everybody loses.
Though I did write two stories in which the main char loses.

Unfortunately, just perusing your page, we seem to be opposites regarding a certain blue magician horse. Trixie is my favorite side character and I've loved her every appearance.
I'm guessing it's a grudge from her removing pinkies mouth?

Not that much!
But lol.
Still, I think repeated public humiliation is the best form of punishment. And it can work in real life, too!

I can't lie, that's a funny image.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9