The Helpful Comment Trade 331 members · 998 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

I know most of you don't recognize me mainly because of the name change, but I am the founder of this here group and I want to formally apologize for my extended absences. Things have been hectic to say the least in my personal life. I am slowly trying to get back into the fandom right now. I haven't stopped watching so I know all about the golden changeling and the upcoming movie. That's not the point of this though. I apologize for not keeping this group running as I should have and for leaving this all sitting here with no explanation as to what I have been dong. Let's just say trying to get into college is no cakewalk :twilightblush: So if you all can forgive me, I'd be more than happy.

Now the first thing I would like to do, is live up to the group's name. I will give my honest critiques on your stories, but know that I am only one man-boy-person-thing, but if you give me time and have the patience I will try to give out as many reviews and halpful comments as I can.

~ Free shavacado

well then welcome back...didn't realize you were ever gone. I can understand you absence as college is more important than reading fanfiction. Have a great day:trollestia:
Also It'd be great since your back if you could do some critique on my story it would really help.

Sly Moon
Group Admin

Glad to see that you returned. :twilightsmile:

Regis-Th3-Lesser
Group Admin

I just finished a review but I'll get to your's as soon as I can. Also I'm a senior in high school. I graduate in june

Thank you, and I plan to stay

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4