LGBT 1,076 members · 198 stories
Comments ( 1241 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,241
Lady Froey
Group Contributor

Talk about anything here, be respectful to members!

Why was the original group taken down?

Lady Froey
Group Contributor

Krass wanted out and deleted the group. They are providing me the past stuff from that group and I am rebuilding at this moment. We will have the same management with Brasta being an admin as well since they managed the Skype chat.

I don't want any further discussions about Krass, we rebuild and move on.

Madeline L-Equine
Group Contributor

Dat drama drama, which let's not discuss now in this thread.
It'd be a terrible way to start off the group.

Comment posted by unparchedbutter deleted Feb 21st, 2015

I hope all of the ol members can find their way back here. I wouldn't have known if I didn't follow you.

Anyway, in place of an introduction, just want to say, thanks to this fandom for making me more open to LGBT relationships, reading such stories, and being one of the more open fandoms to such material that I am a part of. (Trust me on this)

Never joined the old group, but this seems like as good an occasion as any to pop in.

Good evening!

I have to build three models by Monday!

I made gnocchi with scallops in a spicy tomato sauce tonight!

Also, Dieter Rams is best maker of things.

Well post a blog about it. Most people in the same group will undoubtedly follow one another in some manner. Six degrees of separation and whatnot.

Madeline L-Equine
Group Contributor

We'll try and keep it as a nicer place than the old group.
Which is not to say that we're going to trample freedoms of speech, expression, etc. We'll just try and steer around things like downvote wars, personal attacks, etc.

I had no idea until I noticed my groups page was missing the old threads, and I had to ask around on Skype.

On the plus side, this group's now in the list of Trending Groups, so that should do a lot for visibility and attracting people to (re)join.

Lady Froey
Group Contributor

Word is getting around fast thankfully. :twistnerd:

Anything, eh? I like the sound of that.

I recently put in my two weeks at my minimum-wage, twenty-five-hour-per-week job at a fast food restaurant in favor of working at a convenience store. I make as much in a week as I did in two before. That's not the best part, though... The best part is that gender identity and expression are protected by their company policy. :pinkiehappy: No more "you have to wear your birth name on your nametag!" No more "I don't care what the girls do, put your hair up!" Things are looking up.

4101286 Yeah, the Trending Groups was how I first noticed the old group was gone.

There really ought to be a way to transfer group leadership without deleting and starting over.

Lady Froey
Group Contributor

What is everyone's preferred beverage? I like coffee.

Divine Path
Group Admin

Tea and Juice. I drink coffee.:twilightsmile:

DH7

Beer.

Juice or water.

Edit:

Also, I really like root beer now and then.

4102409 Coffee is best beverage

RC Cola, or RedBull. Coffee is nice too.. but gotta say I'd probably choose RedBull every time if it weren't so damned expensive.

4102409 Tea. Coffee's always been too strong for me.

Non-alcoholic: Rootbeer. Specifically A&W or Mug.

Alcoholic:

Rootbeer. Specifically A&W

I like juice or coke, depending on my mood and if I need caffeine.

4101114 I was wondering if we be labelled as LGBTQ?

Lady Froey
Group Contributor

I have the main group set as LGBT since everyone knows what it is, and do have LGBTQ on the front page description next to allies.

Yes.

But, to be serious:

Non-alcoholic - unsweet tea, dry sodas, juices (esp pomegranate), water, club soda
Alcoholic - absinthe, vodka, good tequila, good whiskey

4104489 Ok cool! Thanks for being an awesome admin!

So everyone what is your favorite animal?
Least favorite?
Favorite color?
Meow?

For me cat, none, and green or purple.

Lady Froey
Group Contributor

Favorite color?

Purple.

Beer. Especially a localy made one...yum

In order:
Snakes
Green
Purple/Pink (shared)

Cats/small dogs raised with cats
Spiders
PURPLE
Mrow.

4106103 You have pleased me with this post.

Divine Path
Group Admin

Is there anyone here (besides Lady Froey) who plays video games? If so, do you play competitively, for fun, or for performance?
Lady Froey is not excluded from the previous sentence~

Divine Path
Group Admin

It might as well be my favourite colour. It changes around, usually to sea blue or scarlet, yet I love being clad in purple.

4106142 I play games for entertainment. That usually comes in the form of RPGs for me, though I also play league some though not competitively.

Divine Path
Group Admin

I've played an ungodly number of RPGs, so I generally keep away from them nowadays. I play games for performance and fun, usually from the doujin and indie scene~

Revenant Wings
Group Admin

For non-alcoholic: root beer, Chai tea, and chocolate milk. I don't care if I'm 23, there are still mornings where I won't function without a cup of chocolate milk.

Alcoholic: Stella Artois cider, or a combination of 2/3 black spiced rum and 1/3 Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey whiskey.

Favorite animal: wolf, though growing appreciation for actual horses.
Least favorite: **** spiders.
Favorite color: Darker purples.
Meow?: Neigh.

Fun. I have a Playstation 2, an Xbox 360, and a Steam account, and my favorite games for each are the Crash Bandicoot series for Playstation, Gran Turismo 4 for PS2, Borderlands for Xbox 360, and Counter Strike: Global Offensive or Plague Inc: Evolved on Steam.

However, I do want to do some recording of some older Playstation and Playstation 2 games simply because I like them and want to show them off.

DH7

That usually comes in the form of RPGs for me,

I pine for the days when turn-based RPGs were a dime a dozen. I'm also kind of big on the Elder Scrolls, and have been since the mid-nineties.

My favorite color is black.

I like big dogs, particularly those with easy-going personalities.

My least favorite? Mosquitoes.

Divine Path
Group Admin

Technically, my questions are inaccurate. I find performance fun, but then, there are many ways to interpret fun~

Ponies.
Anything that wants to eat me. And Dolphins.
Blue. Tiffany blue.
I play for fun. Have a Steam - but no money - and an Xbox 360. Wolfenstein: The New Order is all I currently need.

Favorite animal: Pretty much all of them
Least favorite: Cockroaches and beetles
Favorite color: Purple
Meow? Rawr!

I usually drink water. But I like fancy schmancy Ka'u coffee, though I do enjoy frou-frou Starbucks drinks on occasion. Also, I enjoy locally brewed beers.

I play games for fun.

I play PC video games waaaaay too much. Usually RPGs and empire builders. Mostly for fun, sometimes because I'm taking fun too seriously.

Divine Path
Group Admin

Oh, a casual gamer then? My favourite animals are cats and rats.:3

I used to not be casual, I used to game, like 30+ hours a week. But then I had a toddler and... :pinkiecrazy: So now I pretty much play Minecraft all the time. I tried playing Guildwars 2 again but nope! When I play PC games I get "What dis? What dat? Butts!! *excited flailing at the keyboard* Butts are both butts and buttons, BTW. He refuses to call buttons "buttons", he calls them butts. He KNOWS the word buttons, he will even correctly use it when I point to a button and ask what it is. Butts are hilarious, I guess. Needless to say this has resulted in many a splutted character as he always seems to know when I LEAST want him to hit the keyboard, like trying to get that one, fiddly Point of Interest for map completion.

Though I do play in Pokemon tournaments, but it is more of a side effect of my husband actually taking the time to breed an extra pokemon for me. Sometimes he even EV trains them for me, too. All I know is Pokemon is way more complicated than I first gave it credit for, LOL.

Divine Path
Group Admin

Oh, I see. I hope you have some time off to enjoy yourself whether alone or with your child.:raritywink:

Same here! :twilightblush:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,241