The Skeptics’ Guide to Equestria 60 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Walabio
Group Admin

According to this study, those complaining about side-effects from vaccinations may experience nocebo-effect.

I always figured that the whiners were just faking. I personally do not know anyone with adverse reactions.

We (my friends) came to the conclusion that those complaining just wanted the rest of the day off and all of tomorrow. We figured that it is better to let the fakers take off rest of the day and the next day rather than have the fakers be out weeks with the 'Rona, or have to replace them because they died.

When I got my shots, I considered pretending to be sick the next day, like the fakers, but decided not to do so because the boss might find out and fire me.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7633451 I can't write my stories today, I have procrastination symptoms. Woe is me!

Walabio
Group Admin

I also have a case of procrastination. I should call in sick from work.

NachoTheBrony
Group Admin

Well, I got the AztraZeneca shot, and I felt like moderate dengue fever for three days. Same with my Mum. And apparently, younger people had it worse. And side effects are so prevalent that it even became a meme here in Mexico:

Thankfully, serious side effects were extremely rare, but everybody was made to wait a half hour after getting the shot, and was given a phone number to call if we came up with serious side effects after going away.

Walabio
Group Admin

Maybe, that is why it never was approved in the USA. If Johnson & Johnson was a USCompany, it probably would not have gotten approved. I here that Sputnik and CinoVax are also approved more on the grounds of Nationalism than Safety & effectiveness. If mRNA vaccines ModernaSpike:moustache:Vax and PfizerBioNTechComirnaty earned the GoldMedals of vaccines against the 'Rona; the rest earn only BronzeMedals.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5