The Skeptics’ Guide to Equestria 60 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Walabio
Group Admin

¡AntiVaccers SelfPwn by ceasing to overload our ICUs by choosing to die at home instead!

As we all know, the antivaccers fill the hospitals, thus killing people worthy of healthcare. I feel that we should refuse these morons healthcare, on the principle of decisions have consequences and the consequence should be that only the antivaccers should die from their bad choices.

The antivaccers noticed that the chances of them leaving from the hospitals is low, and have got it into their their small shriveled defective diseased brains that the hospitals murder them. They have started refusing to go the hospitals while gloating about pwning the sheople while drinking sheepdip until they die.

Really, they just self-pwn themselves —— ¡to death!

I am all for them doing so, as it liberates ICU-Beds

¡AntiVaccers SelfPwn by ceasing to overload our ICUs by choosing to die at home instead!

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7574232 So, it's a self-solving problem then?

Antivacciners are the problem and are now in the process of mass suicide?

Is it wrong of me to want to save them from themselves? Am I an evil person if I prevent someone from jumping off a bridge?

Walabio
Group Admin

Normally, it is good to save people and bad to kill them, but in this case, because they fill the hospitals and consume healthcare, thus killing vaccinated people needing healthcare, it is bad to save them.

Normally, it is good to help people, and it is good to help these people remove themselves from the hospitals; so now, I recommend helping the antivaccers avoid the hospitals.

¿How is the pandemic in the mystery-land you inhabit —— ¡I certainly have no idea where you live¡ :scootangel:

In the USA, the antivaccers drag us back into the swamp. We have 10s of thousands of vaccinated people dying from accidents, strokes heart-attacks, gallstones —— ¡I had gallstones¡ ——, cancer, et cetera because antivaccers fill the hospitals.

Ethicists argue whether hospitals should have to treat the unvaccinated and vaccinated equally, or whether decisions have consequences, and the consequence of choosing not to get vaccinated should be no healthcare. I am firmly on team "Decisions Have Consequences; So Now, No HealthCare For The UnVaccinated". ¿What is your opinion?

I am fully vaccinated and wear, from me to the outside universe, 3-layer maske, mask with PM-2.5 Filter, a 3-layer mask, balaclava, dark goggles,, and a faceshield. I am well protected against pollution, airborn disease, and facial recognition. Given that the PM-2.5 filter has 5 layers, the air has to travel through 14 layers, plus the PM-2.5 filter offers similar protection to an N-95 mask. I have no plans to stop wearing this getup. ¡The pandemic saved us from facial recognition!

¿Did you manage to get vaccinated yet?

¿What sort of PPE do you have? Please describe your PPE.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7574314 Where I'm from, you can't get medical treatment without proof of PCT unless you're in a critical condition. Personally, I have a double Pfizer shot, so I'm good.

I don't overdo it with protection. I just wear the ordinary mask.

Personally, I think we wouldn't have to decide who lives and who dies. There are plenty of doctors and nurses to go around. The problem is that their work ethic is ineffective. They work three times slower than before COVID-19 because of all the safety precautions and useless procedures. They've become bureaucrats instead of the doctors they used to be.

It's really not rocket science. We've had mandatory vaccines for over half a century already. All we need to do is add COVID-19 shots to the list and that's that. Nothing else needs to be done.

Walabio
Group Admin

> "Where I'm from, you can't get medical treatment without proof of PCT unless you're in a critical condition."

I wish that we should refuse healthcare to the antivaccers too.

> "Personally, I have a double Pfizer shot, so I'm good."

¡:yay:!

> "There are plenty of doctors and nurses to go around."

Unfortunately, we do not have infinite ICU-Beds. Even without protectionistical laws, we can have only so many ICU-Beds. 1 good thing about the pandemic, is that it killed the Certificate of need:

1 way to increase profits is to bride politicians to fistifle the competition. This lead to Certificate-Of-Need Laws. One needs to file for a Certificate of Need to add capacity or services. These terrible laws have been around for over a century and go back to corrupt machine politics. Some States had caps on things like numbers of ICU-Beds.

States with CON-Laws typically have less than half as many ICU-Beds than states without CON-Laws. The acronym of Certificate of Need is very appropriately Con because CON-Laws are a con.

> "I just wear the ordinary mask."

¡Think about the facial recognition!

Besides, ¿What do you do when the wind blows in choking eye-stinging smoke from the wild fires? With my 14 layers (5 being part of a filter) and goggles, I am in perfect comfort. Just remember to apply liquid soap to the inside of the goggles and faceshield before going outside.

About thwarting facial recognition, the masks, balaclava, and dark goggles completely cover the face, while the faceshild adds glare.

¡I never plan to give up my PPE!

> "It's really not rocket science. We've had mandatory vaccines for over half a century already. All we need to do is add COVID-19 shots to the list and that's that. Nothing else needs to be done."

I am pro Vaccine-Mandate.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7574374 It's the same story with equipment. All the regulations and certificates... They make buying stuff almost impossible.

And it's not even high-tech stuff. You could build most of this stuff in a garage. We could have as much stuff as we'd need if only we would stop complicating.

I don't care much for face recognition. Old ladies have been spying on me from their windows for decades and I never gave a damn. I'm not about to start now. Let them watch me if they don't have anything better to do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6