FiMFiction's Olympus 106 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Lady Maria
Group Contributor

AI know I have been offline for a long time and I apologize but now I am back and willing to talk and hang out with my children, Grandchildren, and other relatives along with the mortals and others in this group. So please I wish to talk to anyone I'm pretty lonely right now.

4336873 Where were you?

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4336910 Busy with class work and family problems. I'm busting my ass in school and I need to get good grades so I can get collage credit and such

4336926 I've never heard anyone say 'I wish I had worse grades in school'. I think school is worth the effort. This is the only window of opportunity for you to tackle school. If you were to drop it for 10 years, you would find it really hard to come back.

From what you invest now, you will reap rewards for the rest of your life.

What kind of family problems are you having?

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4336939 My brother being abusive as always my mom possibly breaking up with her boyfriend, and me just being in the middle of fucking everything!

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4336993 How exactly is your brother abusing you? Would ignoring him help?

Do you like your mom's boyfriend?

My sympathies for what its worth

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4337035 My brother is extremely verbally abusive and it gets to me. Also ya can't really ignore him when he's screaming at the top of his lungs. And my mothers boyfriend Mike is a cool guy. My brother just drives him crazy because he's so fucking lazy and rebellious.

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4337593 Thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11