FiMFiction's Olympus 106 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Julia
Group Admin

Okay, I was informed by Meeester that this group is too much like an RP group.

First off, let's not let RP become what we do. Sure, we talk about our powers and godly positions and what not, but that's pretty much it. What we do is not RP, just as long as we don't get out of hand with certain actions like... for example

*sits on your face*

sure, i just sat on your face, but that's not RPing really. RPing is when we go back and forth with long descriptions and actions set up in story format.
for example

I use Rasengan on you and you fly away into a wall. "How's that?!" I shout, running towards you with another. You manage to dodge, but I use chakra arms to grab you and pull you back so I can hit you with the second Rasengan.

THAT is RPing. And surely, this has never happened in a public thread before, and I don't wanna have our group shut down for such a minute reason such as RPing.

Surely, our talk about fictional histories may continue, and that very well may not be RP, just a bunch of crazy people talking about things that never happened.

As long as we don't just full out RP and blow up this group and FiMFiction, it'll be fine as long as we keep it at this.

4052099 Whoa whoa how'd Meeester find us?

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4052106 Meester and the other admins know everything

Well I 'spose long as I get to check that off my list... hope we don't lose the group.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4052143 Me neither...Illumanti be triping man.

Paper pelicans.

Beware the all-seeing pelicans!!

HapHazred
Group Admin

4052099 Looks like you're already way ahead of me on everything. Congrats.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4052099 out of all the groups that role play on this site I found it odd he targets us specifically but I may be just paranoid.

I'm sorry I just feel obligated to use pictures today

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4052223 No prob I do all the time.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4052215 I suppose it doesn't help that we've been assigned very RP-ish titles and our founder has, on her bio 'I like to RP a lot'. I imagine he just wants to diffuse the situation before it goes too far.

4052191 I'm not one hundred percent sure myself. Since we have a library with a submissions folder, however, I'm going to go with: we collect stories that meet a certain standard. And put them in a really pretentious sounding folder. For lols.

Details will be smoothed out along the way. By me. Mostly. Black Ultron helps too. I don't do that guy enough credit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14