Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
Lesbian Adagio Dazzle
Group Contributor

"Ditto, out, I am the ditto."
I read that as dildo.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

Well me Hazard already kinda been doing that...mostly Hazard Pony.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4049719 Normally I'd be all over a thread asking for stuff, but at 51 members we're not going to get a realistically impressive response.

Also, I've already been sleeping on the problem Eris was discussing and I have a strategy in mind.

Thanks, though. I reviewed you once, didn't I? Whatever I did, good on you for trying to help the group.

4049744 Well, I can handle the majority of them well enough for now (at our aforesaid low numbers, although if we expand... things get harder). Although I do always appreciate your opinion on stuff, so don't hold back or nothin'. Especially on the grey area cases.

Just be aware, all ye who ask do ask to be reviewers, we (me and Eris) are already researching solutions and plans of action. It's possible we may not recruit you immediately.

I'd be happy to be a reviewer if you'd like. I just don't do clop or gore stuff. :twilightoops:

HapHazred
Group Admin

4051286 I'm afraid I don't really get a choice as to what I review. I'll bear your name in mind, though.

Have you ever reviewed things before, out of curiosity?

4051293 I have moral standards that I try to keep, and refraining from reading clop or gore stuff is part of it. However, I'd be happy to review anything else you give me.

Yes, I have reviewed things before, but it was mostly just stuff with my siblings that we did commentary on then rated.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4051297 I'll be honest, I don't know much about quality levels that the founders were thinking of when they made this group, however as the only regular reviewer on this group who has done the totality of submission reviews so far, I check for writing quality standards, story content standards, and originality standards.

I've been discussing things with Eris, though. What I'm trying to implement is a system where you and other 'new' reviewers can check over stories in your own thread, but in essence leave the final decision to us admins. No offense, but it means that you'll be able to help without me having to trust you, so to speak, and gives you a reasonable trial period for me to check if you're up to it or not.

I'll also be trying to come up with basic guidelines as to what level of quality gets you in. Currently it seems to be halfway between 'not completely worthless' and 'Twilight's Library standard', but it's rather vague.

Bottom line is, I don't know how we're going to proceed. I don't know what system we're going to implement, if we even need to come up with one at this point, or how we'll be choosing reviewers if we do decide we need them. I only know what I've already been doing, and that's that so far, I'm the only guy (aside from some help from Black Ultron) who's been deciding the standard for what goes in and what doesn't. I don't know if I was meant to have that responsibility, but I'm playing the hand I'm dealt.

Bear in mind that everything is up in the air right now, but if I need you I'll know where to look.

This comment is aimed at everyone on this thread, btw. We're all confused right now. Me especially.

Black Ultron
Group Contributor

4051293 Gotcha Whatever system you come up with Im sure it'll work out.

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4049719 Thats interesting....

HapHazred
Group Admin

Since I've been put in charge of everything, I'm locking this thread due to it no longer being relevant. I'll be working on an official statement thread where I explain, in detail, how awesome I am what we're going to be doing about all these folders and reviewers questions.

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4052248 and who says you are in charge of everything mister? There are other admins like myself that rank above you. Power here is distributed between gods and not 1 will control everything I guarantee you that hazard.

HapHazred
Group Admin

4057662 Oh, it's you again.

Hello.

By 'in charge of everything' I mean submissions. Feel free to dispute that point, but as far as I can tell, you haven't really done anything about that. Unless you've secretly been reviewing stories that come in, deciding on standards, finding reviewers, moving stories from folder to folder, and actually contributing to this group.

And when I locked this thread, it was because I had finished an announcement relevant to the situation, so realistically, I'd have to redirect anyone on the thread there anyway.

I have the utmost respect for you and the other admins. However until you contribute more than a few sketches of your avatar with and without armour, try not to antagonize me by saying that I haven't earned the right to try to organize and improve how this group is run, especially when it's with the blessing of other admins. I have given you countless opportunities to contribute by making a submissions approval thread you could have checked, I have asked advice from other admins like Black Ultron and Eris, and I have done my best to make this group as efficient as possible whilst keeping the relevant persons involved.

If you have a problem with that, then I suggest you talk with the other admins about how I do things. I'm always open to criticism. However, this is not the place to do that. In future, I'd recommend you complain about my behaviour via PM's or a special thread, so that we can keep old threads where they belong.

Lady Maria
Group Contributor

4057721 I thought when you said you were in charge of everything you meant everyone. Maybe if you were more specific this debate may have not happened hmm? Now I do plan to contribute where I see fit but I shall find my place sooner or later. In other groups I'm more of a counselor like person so I might take on that roll here as well. I might also organize the ranks of certain individuals based on how they interact with others.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16