FiMFiction's Olympus 106 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Julia
Group Admin

:yay:
Welcome with hearts and hugs, Eris the Goddess of Chaos!
http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Eris+Goddess+of+Chaos

Don't worry Eris, we won't bite....

well, maybe Adagio and Ultron will, but not anyone else

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4046792 I don't know, I might bite :duck:

Julia
Group Admin

you're my daughter, remember?

i brought you into this world, i can take you out

HapHazred
Group Admin

4046792 Are you sure this isn't another alt account?

I'll say hello tomorrow. I'm almost comatose and I need a beer. Say hi for me.

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4046804 but I have become a permanent fixture of existence :fluttershysad: life itself insures my well being

Julia
Group Admin

this isn't an alternate account, but after speaking with her, i find we share many things in common

it's like the "Gay Aria Blaze" account that popped up about a couple a days ago... i want to think it's Lesbian Adagio Dazzle, but i can't be so sure it is either...

Julia
Group Admin

girl, i break and rewrite laws of the existence

i am existence. i control it. i am chaos. i control it. i am Eris. you are Butterkeet. i control you.

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4046815 :unsuresweetie: sure you can try to get rid of me, but I am pretty sure that that would cause a paradox

Julia
Group Admin

paradox can be rewritten by me.

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4046827 I don't think you quite understand the extent to which I permeate reality and all other like dimensions :rainbowwild:

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4046827 Just as Cronus surpassed Uranus and Zues did Cronus I may one day rise higher than you imagined possible.

Julia
Group Admin

i don't think you quite understand how w̡̡̖̙͔̫͔͈͕̜͊̊͛̾̂͐͑̎̀ọ̴̵̢̟͓̩̞̃̃́̌͝o̶̡̳̠͚̥̭̗͙̱ͣͨͨ͊͊̓͊ͨ͑ͪ̃̃̇̈́̍͐̑̚͠ͅo̶̢̱͖̠͉̹̰̟̞̟̙͙̱̦͕̫̅͊̋͛̾̿̒̿̑͆ͫ̂̓ͣ̀̚ i'm gonna fucking ẘ̸̨̛̯̳̳̰͉͕̩̜̩̩̘̓̾ͧ̐̌̆ͬ́̕͡ͅo̧̼̱̼̤̦̱͓̗̣͉̤̒ͦ͊̾ͥͮͮ͛͘͡o͛̋ͮ̉̆͏̛͉͚̣̙͇̬̀o̶̐ͮ͑̍ͩ̃̈́͊̓ͮ̐ͧ̿ͭ̓ͮ̀̅ͨ͏̘͙͍͈͖y̟͈̤͇ͣͨ́͆̇́̓͛ͣ͋̅ͧ͢͜͟ą̷̵̦̬͍̺̣̤̗͒ͮͦ͌̒̌̂̎̏ͧ̽ͯ̎̊ͮ͒̚a̸̮͈̣͇̣̰͇̬̺͎̤͔ͧͥ͂̿ͪ̈́ͤ̂͋̒͗ͭͤ͘͘ḩ̛̖͕̠͕̖̫͈̼̫ͧͧ̏ͦ̀͠ but your a̵ͪ̅̂̌̍̔̾̐ͩ͑̔̍̈̓̌ͤ͂̚͝҉͍͖̟̥̰͙̝͕n̢̪̻̗̘͚͔̠͇̮̪̻͍͂̓͂͋ͨ̊̄̈́͋͊͐͑̚͞ͅư͈̫̫̪̹̪̤̋̃̾͐͑̈̓̓́̀͝s̵̞̬̗̩͉̟͕͕̤̫̩͉͙̟̰͕͇̳̒̆̃ͨ̌ͭ̐ͣͬ̈́ͬ͗ͧ̔̇ͅ will be fucking mine you ç̡̦̬͓̖͈̻͎̩͈̬̟̮̦͚̙̪̥ͮͣ̽͂ͅh̸̴̞̺̫̙̖̩̺̬̻͇͓̥̞̩̺̣̏ͥ̋̋ͩ̈ͤͭ̀̉ͮͧ͋ͥ̅͠͠i̢̻̪̠̤͙͒͊ͪ̈́̈́̈́͊̂̊̓́̑͋ͮ͝͡c̴̢̛̭̣̠̜͖̥͉̠̦͉̤̲͎̘̺͚̮ͮͨ̃̂̀̅̽̆̇ͫ͞k̨̢̗͍̠̠̺͙̲̩̝͉̰̰̖̟̻̗ͦ̀̉̄̌̇̌͊ͦ͛̿ͥ̓̔̿̈eͮ̀̿ͮ̓̓͗̓̓ͥ̚͏̷̸̩̗̙̘͜n̸̲͕̳̳̤̭̖͉̟̝͔̼̪̝ͤ̔ͪ̄ͥ̿ͥ̔͡͝͡ͅf̴̡̢̪̱͙͑̓̒̊ͮͬ̄͌̓̈́ͩ͂̈͗ͭͬͧ̓ų̛̫̞͎̙̳̮̩̱͗̉͒̓͢c̛͋́̓ͩ͐͂̑̆͌ͤͬ̋̃͗̉͐͗̎̚͏̺̯͙̳͍̤̼̻̱̪͜k̄͂̃ͤ́ͫͫ̊͌̆҉̵̸̫̝͚̩̫̮̞̕ͅéͪͯͭ̃̀҉̯̞͓̮̹̰͖̦͖̳͈̣̜̘̼͖̭͝r̢͉̭̱̩̱͚̲͔̩̠̟̯͉̪̼͙͍͚̪̿ͭ̄ͨ͘͜͡a̷̵̧̧̠̙͉̠̳̥̜͍̱̳̰̮͉̦̾̃͋ͦͧ̌ͦ̌͂̕ͅs̨͙̤͖̹͔̳̦͔͖̩̳̓̓̂͗͌̈́̃͑ͭ͂ͬ̋ͮ̽̑̚͟͝͡ͅş̡͖̮͈̞̹͕̭͕ͫ͊̎̽̅̈́̒̒̀͟m̧̲̱͔̗̳̻͎̗̟̤̞͑̏ͣ̆̋ͪ̆͐͆́ͯͭ̌ͪ͝͡ơ̫̬̮̠̦̳͈̮͎̯ͮ̔͆̾͋̅̐ͨ͂̓̈́͗ͯ͊ͦ̈̃̒͘͜͝t͇͕̲̤̬̟̩̫̓̑̊ͯ͛̐̀ͪ̅͊̃͛ͪ̄̏̋͢͞h̶̢̛̺̘̯̜̜̣̦͍̘̳̱̯̬̩́ͫ͌̋͑ͅȩ̷̠͇̟̻̗̝̠̝̫̮̭̙̤̻͕̫̿̅͑̌ͬͯͬͬ́̚ŗ̷̴̝͓̤̪̈́͒̓ͭ͒̈́͆͡ḟ̢̧̤̖̣͈̱̜͓̟̞̫͎̰̳̙̽̿͐́͘u̜̫͚̦͉̠̬͕͔̳̖̻̺̙̻͉͐ͣ̄̿̐̅̈̌̂̃ͯͣ̅̀ͩ̔ͫͤ́̚͢͝͞ͅc̹͎̩̣̲̅̿̒̂̎̓ͫ̓͡ķ̢̹͍͈̬͔̟̥̲̮̠̼͕̫̫͉̬̲͕͈́ͧͣ̂ͩ͛̓ͧ̎̊ͮͥ͛̏̊ͨ̒͟͜͞ê̵̛͉͖͍̜̪͇͉̖̝̦̾̊̎̈́́ͣ̈́ŗ̠̬̙͎͙͚̻̙̞̰̳̳͚̬̩̘̬̗͕̊̆ͥͫͦͭ͠ are you ready to fucking die?

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

chickenhucker motherfucker

:rainbowlaugh: calling your daughter a motherfucker, why does that sound like an invitation?

Julia
Group Admin

:pinkiecrazy:
you're good
*turns you into cheesecake and eats you*
too good

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4046855 *disolves your liver from the inside* :twilightblush: I'm a liiiittle bit toxic

Julia
Group Admin

*liver heals and purifies my blood*

you fail... nothing shall work on me, Skeet

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4046878 :duck: or will it?
*Suddenly incontinence!* I said that I am toxic

Julia
Group Admin

*Vocifery activates*

AND I SAID I COULD HANDLE IT

*my energy pressures you into a cube, and i materialize your physical form in front of me and i stab you in the chest*

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4046894 that is only the half of me still inside of you. The other half is currently a puddle of mush on the floor under you.

Julia
Group Admin

And I create you a full being again. We can do this all day.

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4046919 its seven o'clock, 'all day' want be that long if we stay in this dimension. We won't though *falls over backwards and through the floor*

Julia
Group Admin

*grabs you and falls with you*

Butterkeet
Group Contributor

4046975 *we are now in a dimension made entirely out of long bolts of cloth. The cloth is mostly a velvety texture and all of them are different colours. It seems to be endless, all of these curtains. I wrest myself from your grip and bolt off through the maze of fabric, disippearing into the billowy sheets*

Julia
Group Admin

*i follow you, changing some of the curtains into hamburgers*

Ice Feather
Group Contributor

4046802 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Black Ultron
Group Contributor
Ikra
Group Contributor

-Exodia, we're done here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28